Formula One Wags #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know everyone is gonna be checking ig religiously until confirmed squid reunion

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes. I think we need to move on before this turns too unpleasant. Not sure about the rest of you, but Tattle is my happy/safe place and I REALLY don’t like when we have awkward conversations like this.
Yes I agree this is not simping and super random but I was thinking last night which wag would smell the nicest and what would they smell like 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
No one is accusing Lando of cheating. All anyone is doing is stating facts.
1. He went out last night
2. He clearly had a little to drink
3. There were girls there
4. His shirt looked like it had been balled up and carried around in someone’s pocket for several hours.
🤷‍♀️
These are simply facts. As humans when we hear things our brains, by nature, began to deduce them and make determinations. It’s human. We all speculate, none of us are above it.

There is a difference between the type of speculation we do and the type cinnamon turns around and does.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
9B206FF4-7EA3-47BD-963C-E27F0D1ED2B8.jpeg
I mean she was with girls all weekend. If it was her alone with 2 guys and a wrinkled dress the next day I'd be saying the same thing.
I mean no way am I saying this is the same thing but 🤷‍♀️ Guys and girls can be friends people 👍

Reactions: 8
I mean she was with girls all weekend. If it was her alone with 2 guys and a wrinkled dress the next day I'd be saying the same thing.
But do you know if he was alone with this 2 girls or even who are this girls if they are friends from the people he went out with or do you know if she was partying only with girls because let me tell you she was in a place full of guys has well and her group of friends is not only girls..but its ok its your view mine is completely different.

Reactions: 5
Pierre honey, if you're lurking now would be a GREAT time to post a topless photo #justsayin. Elevator doors optional.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not very impressed or uncomfortable because (empty) gossip about cheating is so common, I fear it's just the beginning for Lando and Luisa, unfortunately

0A982B01-8537-478E-93C5-99C10A6BE368.jpeg

This picture is one of the only good things that came out of this weekend (and max winning of course) 😝

• Heart
Girls, this is literally a gossip website. We don’t have proof of anything and we base our opinions on speculation. Let’s not be hypocrites or police what other people say (within certain limits obv)

• Heart
I'm not very impressed or uncomfortable because (empty) gossip about cheating is so common, I fear it's just the beginning for Lando and Luisa, unfortunately
The thing is on this thread I think the McLaren boys are the most talked about so there will always be huge interest and gossip. Especially for Lando because I think he has a very large fan base of younger girls who are very much invested in his love life (Daniel does too obviously). Now we know officially the status of Heidi and Daniel gossip moves along to the next person

even though I think gossip taken too far is very dangerous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.