Formula One Wags #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those girls live in Miami right? Why would they go to a hotel if they lived there?
They didn't go to the hotel. Lando went out with them and got brought back to his hotel this morning. Otherwise would not be in the same wrinkled shirt

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think he cheated... (necessarily) but I do think he went out on the town woth these two girls who showed him around for fun and he probably could not handle America's need to get totally tit faced. Probably didn't make it back to hilton because didn't want to look bad wasted and just chilled at someone's place on the sofa after puking.
But I also gonna say that looks bad too... at least if it was my boyfriend I'd wanna see at least another dude in the car
Maybe Pierre was riding shot gun?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe Lando was stranded and couldn’t get an Uber so he flagged down a car and those kind ladies offered him a lift?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think you have to like threesomes to be a McLaren driver it’s in their contracts

Danny, Jenson, Hammy etc……
HAMMY lmaoooooo that shouldn’t even be that funny but just in the context of threesomes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They didn't go to the hotel. Lando went out with them and got brought back to his hotel this morning. Otherwise would not be in the same wrinkled shirt
That man was wearing that exact suit at the race yesterday, there is no proof that photo is from this morning when he posted it 30 mins ago which is not morning in Miami, he could have picked Lando up from the hotel to take him to the party where he met the girls, no big deal

Reactions: 6
That man was wearing that exact suit at the race yesterday, there is no proof that photo is from this morning when he posted it 30 mins ago which is not morning in Miami, he could have picked Lando up from the hotel to take him to the party where he met the girls, no big deal
If he's a professional driver he wears the exact same thing every day as a uniform.
Yesterday morning was the rave and he was not in this shirt.
Further evidence is shirt was wrinkled in photo but not in back of car photo....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
one of the girls lando followed also recently followed his friend jack martin who is also in miami, assuming lando went out with those guys last night

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m really struggling to see why people are so keen for Lando to cheat and to prove it based on nothing, we know nothing so making assumptions just seems disrespectful to me and crossing the line

I’m gonna take a break tonight because this is not sitting well with me, peace ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.