Formula One Wags #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, same. I have gone cold turkey for six months now. I can't be a nun all my days, I'll need to get back on it at some point. I mean, I hate it. It's emotional damage but it's just something I need to do.
Ok girls so perfect time to start from barcelona and get yourself a cute mechanic!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Also @f1soapoperalover hope all’s ok not heard anything from you in ages xx
Hi love!! I began my internship and saying it’s sucking all my life is an understatement lol. I still come here sometimes to see and have a good laugh with all of u when I have the chance tho. In fact I just saw a TikTok of someone implying Lando cheated and I ran here πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was way to scared to cut my hair but everyone here just told me to go for so you should just go for it 😘
I am afraid it would clash with 90% of my clothes πŸ™ˆ On any other occasion I would be "yaaaah, shopping" but my closet is worth more than an average car, so that would be a waste of money 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Ugh yes! It makes me so sad that it’s like the only way to meet someone these days. I wish it was like the old days with old fashioned romance πŸ₯² And don’t get me started on seeing people you know! πŸ˜‚ I had to delete tinder when I worked at the football centre I mentioned earlier because I was matching with all the customers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
right? i miss that as well like i want a naturally developing relationship and not a "damn hot picture" situationship πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ugh yes! It makes me so sad that it’s like the only way to meet someone these days. I wish it was like the old days with old fashioned romance πŸ₯² And don’t get me started on seeing people you know! πŸ˜‚ I had to delete tinder when I worked at the football centre I mentioned earlier because I was matching with all the customers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I’ve never been on a dating app before and the thought of it absolutely terrifies me like imagine seeing your brother or someone like the thought just cringes me out πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg that book is a mind duck enough in your own language let alone a different one! I bet you were so confused! πŸ˜‚ I’m so jealous of you visiting the studios! I’ve still never been! 😭
I really loves the studios, if you have the opportunity to visit them you should do it! I actually want to visit again because they added Gringotts and the Forbidden Forest since i was there. The thing that impressed me the most was probably the Hogward model which is way bigger than i thought πŸ™‚

Attachments

• Heart
right? i miss that as well like i want a naturally developing relationship and not a "damn hot picture" situationship πŸ˜‚
I swear all I get are guys who only want me just for a quick hook up. They all only just want the one thing, lead me on to think that it's going somewhere and it never does. Permanently trapped in the talking stage.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Hi love!! I began my internship and saying it’s sucking all my life is an understatement lol. I still come here sometimes to see and have a good laugh with all of u when I have the chance tho. In fact I just saw a TikTok of someone implying Lando cheated and I ran here πŸ˜‚
Aww it’s so nice to hear from you again hope the internships going well aside from being busy yeah it was pretty let’s just say heated here last night when those photos came out πŸ˜‚x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve never been on a dating app before and the thought of it absolutely terrifies me like imagine seeing your brother or someone like the thought just cringes me out πŸ˜‚
Not my brother, but my cousin πŸ˜… Maybe a bit less yikes, but still cringy enough πŸ˜‚

• Haha
YES!!! I hate trying to look for nice pics etc and the idea of the match being made on looks alone! The thing that really attracts me to someone is the spark from good chat and banter!

I really loves the studios, if you have the opportunity to visit them you should do it! I actually want to visit again because they added Gringotts and the Forbidden Forest since i was there. The thing that impressed me the most was probably the Hogward model which is way bigger than i thought πŸ™‚
Tattle trip to Hogwarts!! πŸ˜‚ This looks so amazing! I’d just be walking around squealing if I went there!

• Heart
My dog stood on a bee has to be a personal favourite of mine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
'so we were sitting on a couch, i was on the edge of the couch... and i was lying on the carpet looking at the dust'
peak comedy, razzie award 2023 incoming

YES!!! I hate trying to look for nice pics etc and the idea of the match being made on looks alone! The thing that really attracts me to someone is the spark from good chat and banter!
yes it's really so superficial and as someone who's more confident in her personality than her looks, it's awful πŸ˜‚

• Heart
port cop in ny πŸ‘€ where port cop is daniel isn't far
[/QUOTE]
I think they flew to nyc with chloe. Corey posted a pic with her dog on a private jet earlier.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww it’s so nice to hear from you again hope the internships going well aside from being busy yeah it was pretty let’s just say heated here last night when those photos came out πŸ˜‚x
Thank u sweetie, hope everything’s good with you as well!! I’m trying to read everything now!! It just baffled me that someone legit dm the pictures to Luisa. And also, Pierre and Lando??? It seems like a fever dream

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.