Formula One Wags #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really trying not be but I’d been mostly ok all evening that I’m just annoyed at myself for allowing myself to get so upset there’s nothing more I want than a good nights sleep but I know that’s going to be very unlikely and thank you all so much for putting up with me ❤
my mum always says a cup of nice warm milk with honey helps with falling asleep so maybe that's something, just channeling your inner lando? 😂❤
jokes aside, you can always unload here... let's be honest this thread is more of a groupchat anyway so there's no such thing as putting up with you ❤ and you will get through this, i promise 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m so sorry for offloading on here again but i feel like your the only people I can talk to. I was mostly ok all evening and I’ve just got a message that’s put me right back to square one again and I was just about to try go to bed again and I’m so annoyed at myself for letting one message make me feel like this again so sorry for posting this here
Its okay, if there was one message that put u there now you have to fight against that message and think again the reasons that makes you move on. Although at night everything seems worst so go to sleep with music or with a doc and tomorrow u are going to see that its better than you thought. When i hace that problem i write my feelings and read it in the morning.
I know it isnt easy but you can do it. First love yourself. 💕

here we are for everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m really trying not be but I’d been mostly ok all evening that I’m just annoyed at myself for allowing myself to get so upset there’s nothing more I want than a good nights sleep but I know that’s going to be very unlikely and thank you all so much for putting up with me ❤
There's no putting up with you involved, anyone replying wants to help you because that's what friends (even anonymous internet ones do). Stop adding to what you're feeling by imagining that you're a burden when you are not.

• Heart
I’m so sorry for offloading on here again but i feel like your the only people I can talk to. I was mostly ok all evening and I’ve just got a message that’s put me right back to square one again and I was just about to try go to bed again and I’m so annoyed at myself for letting one message make me feel like this again so sorry for posting this here
But seriously don't apologize at all. It is mental health awareness week anyways. This is a safe space. All my love goes out to you🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 7

lando's miami driver posted this lol. first voice is lando right? also another guy's voice right after so i guess he was not the only guy in the car!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
(I don’t know how to quote multiple posts) but honestly thank you all so much I’m trying to distract myself but I’m just so annoyed at myself I don’t know why I have to be so sensitive all the time I just want to sleep but I know I’ll most likely not be able to ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My word of advice before thread closes out as a grandma here.... sometimes it's really best to just be alone a while. Its scary but it makes you stronger sexier and really can break bad repeated mistakes in dating the wrong people for the wrong reasons.
Online dating Is fun but ALWAYS take it with a grain of salt. I ended up in a dangerous relationship that started out a dream. Never again for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Right, whatever message has put you back tonight isn't worth your time.
You need to watch/read/listen to something that is your own equivalent of comfort food and get some bloody sleep. No one is worth you making yourself ill. No one. And tomorrow, you get up, you put some lipstick on (because that always makes you feel powerful), you hold your head up a bit higher and you go again. It's bloody devastating but we get through it. And you have us. And Yukis birthday. And on the upside...you are single, you never know you might snare Pierre! 😘😘😘.
Love you x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You need to watch/read/listen to something that is your own equivalent of comfort food and get some bloody sleep. No one is worth you making yourself ill. No one. And tomorrow, you get up, you put some lipstick on (because that always makes you feel powerful), you hold your head up a bit higher and you go again. It's bloody devastating but we get through it. And you have us. And Yukis birthday. And on the upside...you are single, you never know you might snare Pierre! 😘😘😘.
Love you x
Yes!!! Your gonna need your lippy tomorrow…we have a birthday party to attend !!!

Side note: I love that fact that out of all the drivers Yuki is the one we decided to throw a birthday party for 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Watching the Eurovision and I have loved Iceland as and Norway so far. The Norwegian song is bleeping bonkers
You actually like the Norwegian one?!
Could be that I'm just tired of hearing it and about Subwoolfer, because the big mystery is who they are. I think I know who one of them are, but not the other 😂 I'm just wondering how high they were when cooking this song and show together 😂

Iceland is just amazing 🥰🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 1

lando's miami driver posted this lol. first voice is lando right? also another guy's voice right after so i guess he was not the only guy in the car!
Yep thats what I get as wel. Assuming jon or his manager in the car too. Assuming this was from Earlier but was hoping it was him getting to the airport and leaving that city of sin... (joke)

Love you x
I know it’s really not worth it and it’s really not worth making myself ill again for tomorrow Is a new day I have a chance to try again but for now I just need to sleep I’ve got myself a cup of tea to hopefully try calm myself down a bit but I know when I go to bed it’s going to be a different story 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
(I don’t know how to quote multiple posts) but honestly thank you all so much I’m trying to distract myself but I’m just so annoyed at myself I don’t know why I have to be so sensitive all the time I just want to sleep but I know I’ll most likely not be able to ❤
Get a good nights sleep! Like some other ladies have said already, go pamper up and put some makeup on! It brings my confidence up when I do it and it should for you🤍 all the love xx

• Heart
I’m just so annoyed at myself for allowing it to annoy me I was having such a good evening laughing with you I felt so calm and ready for a good nights sleep

Go easy on yourself, dearie. I know it's frustrating, but don't blame yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m just so annoyed at myself for allowing it to annoy me I was having such a good evening laughing with you I felt so calm and ready for a good nights sleep
As others have said don’t be annoyed at yourself. I know it’s frustrating life always throws curve balls that can turn things upside down but they don’t last xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I know it’s really not worth it and it’s really not worth making myself ill again for tomorrow Is a new day I have a chance to try again but for now I just need to sleep I’ve got myself a cup of tea to hopefully try calm myself down a bit but I know when I go to bed it’s going to be a different story 😂❤
I'm also just gonna say while this thread is great, there is nothing wrong with seeing someone and getting assessed for anxiety. This shouldn't be affecting you this much and there's nothing wrong with having a professional help out. I've done it a few takes for different reasons. I used to have panic attacks to the point of not functioning professionally. Got the help I need and got over it completely a few years later or at least can manage it. Talking to the hole of the internet may be supportive but would seriously look at a long term management option becUse panic attacks can sneak up on you at the worst times if you deny dealing with things.... the real things not just the present moment things, that cause it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don't forget about fries! You can't visit Belgium without eating fries from the local "frituur".

If you like colourful clothes, do check out Essentiel Antwerp while you're here.
Ohh, will check it out! Both fries and the clothing 😁
I love how no matter who our own favourites are on the grid, we all have a soft spot for Yuki
My soft spot for Yuki is kind of the same as for Gio last year. It will be hard to see him go, but I'm not gonna miss him that much 😅
You guys know what, if we sent Kygo to Eurovision next year, I think we might actually have a chance!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Go easy on yourself, dearie. I know it's frustrating, but don't blame yourself!
I’m trying not to but I can’t not I just don’t get why I always have to be so sensitive it really shouldn’t have set me off but I allowed it too

I'm also just gonna say while this thread is great, there is nothing wrong with seeing someone and getting assessed for anxiety. This shouldn't be affecting you this much and there's nothing wrong with having a professional help out. I've done it a few takes for different reasons. I used to have panic attacks to the point of not functioning professionally. Got the help I need and got over it completely a few years later or at least can manage it. Talking to the hole of the internet may be supportive but would seriously look at a long term management option becUse panic attacks can sneak up on you at the worst times if you deny dealing with things.... the real things not just the present moment things, that cause it.
I never felt the need to get professional help because I always had support around me and someone there for support but now I’m on my own I’m just worried which adds on top of it so I’m just going to see how things go but I really appreciate the advice xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.