Formula One Wags #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My word of advice before thread closes out as a grandma here.... sometimes it's really best to just be alone a while. Its scary but it makes you stronger sexier and really can break bad repeated mistakes in dating the wrong people for the wrong reasons.
Online dating Is fun but ALWAYS take it with a grain of salt. I ended up in a dangerous relationship that started out a dream. Never again for me.
THIS!

I've been alone for about 5 years now, and I've never felt more confident, sexy and more happy! I have been dating a few guys, but nothing major or serious, mostly just hookups that died by them self 😅

When I move to another part of the country I'll probably start checking in on tinder again, but I'm very restrictive in who I match with. And now I'm on the hunt for a small town farmboy 🥰😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m trying not to but I can’t not I just don’t get why I always have to be so sensitive it really shouldn’t have set me off but I allowed it too

I never felt the need to get professional help because I always had support around me and someone there for support but now I’m on my own I’m just worried which adds on top of it so I’m just going to see how things go but I really appreciate the advice xx
You are not alone. I always say YOU CAN WITH EVERYTHING BUT NOT ALONE. Its not because it will be necessary it’s because having someone day by day supporting you, listening you and helping you to know who you are its good for everyone not only for the people that have problems.
I send you all my strength and power🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m trying not to but I can’t not I just don’t get why I always have to be so sensitive it really shouldn’t have set me off but I allowed it too

I never felt the need to get professional help because I always had support around me and someone there for support but now I’m on my own I’m just worried which adds on top of it so I’m just going to see how things go but I really appreciate the advice xx
Nope. You need someone neutral. That's why you feel comfortable here. We don't know you so we can't judge you or bring up bs. You are getting reinforcement but it's not really help you either.
A professional does this and helps in actual ways long-term. It doesn't mean you are crazy, it means you are realizing you need a change and that's too much to hold friends and family to. I'm not in therapy now. Hell ive been through 3 different kind for 3 major problems... but helped out more than anyone I knew ever could or would

• Heart
That's human nature. We all let things get under our skin, even though we know we shouldn't. Some people are better at hiding from their feelings, but ultimately, they too will reach a point were they have to face whatever it is that's eating them up inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Do you see yourself getting professional help as a defeat? (I know I did, I had that "big girls don't cry" attitude) Because let me tell you what, it frikkin' helps, no problem is too big or too small, and even if you feel better after just being there once or twice, it has done something for you, and that's the important part❤ They also have lots of tips and trick to help you navigate your mind.🙌

Watch out Heidi you’ve got competition 🤠
View attachment 1257718
Oh yes! She will 😈😂 knew someone would post this as a reply when I wrote that 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you see yourself getting professional help as a defeat? (I know I did, I had that "big girls don't cry" attitude) Because let me tell you what, it frikkin' helps, no problem is too big or too small, and even if you feel better after just being there once or twice, it has done something for you, and that's the important part❤ They also have lots of tips and trick to help you navigate your mind.🙌
100000%
And now even easier and cheaper with telemedicine Sorry cant give links as an American but it out there where ever.

• Heart
No definitely not it’s just I’ve spoke to people before but could never properly open up to them because I’m just so terrified of being judged and I know it’s there job but even the thought makes me so nervous

Nope. You need someone neutral. That's why you feel comfortable here. We don't know you so we can't judge you or bring up bs. You are getting reinforcement but it's not really help you either.
A professional does this and helps in actual ways long-term. It doesn't mean you are crazy, it means you are realizing you need a change and that's too much to hold friends and family to. I'm not in therapy now. Hell ive been through 3 different kind for 3 major problems... but helped out more than anyone I knew ever could or would
You’ve got it spot on I feel safe here because I know I won’t be judged and I don’t have to go into every single detail

• Heart
Reactions: 5
100000%
And now even easier and cheaper with telemedicine Sorry cant give links as an American but it out there where ever.
I have worked in an organisation for mental health, and we started a chat for talking about it all, with volunteers, not having any psychology background at all, and it works out great. It's even getting funding from the government, at least we tried when I worked there. It was amazing being able to help young adults, even if we doesn't know them.

@aac_124 please check out if there are any kind of services like this or a phone number you can call, for your own sake❤

• Heart
No definitely not it’s just I’ve spoke to people before but could never properly open up to them because I’m just so terrified of being judged and I know it’s there job but even the thought makes me so nervous
They won't judge you, usually they have heard something similar before❤

• Heart

You’ve got it spot on I feel safe here because I know I won’t be judged and I don’t have to go into every single detail
You lose nothing by asking. Its covered and you will learn a ton But really hun, everyone deserves to sleep. Mental anxiety can work its way in your physical health and long yermbtale a toll. So everyone needs to have mental health

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@aac_124 hey hun you’re in Ireland? I haven’t used this service personally but it’s text and might be worth a try?

• Heart
My word of advice before thread closes out as a grandma here.... sometimes it's really best to just be alone a while. Its scary but it makes you stronger sexier and really can break bad repeated mistakes in dating the wrong people for the wrong reasons.
Online dating Is fun but ALWAYS take it with a grain of salt. I ended up in a dangerous relationship that started out a dream. Never again for me.
All of this, although my relationship was before online dating. But I always felt "less than" when I wasn't in a relationship, relationship could have been the worst one going but being in it made me feel like I was more complete instead of me realising now that I am complete with or without a partner. My value isn't determined by my relationship status. It took me a long time to get there though.

• Heart
@aac_124 hey hun you’re in Ireland? I haven’t used this service personally but it’s text and might be worth a try?
Thank you so much ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@aac_124 depending on where you are there are also community mental health schemes where are a session costs about 20 euro instead of 70. Its worth doing a Google search in your area ❤

• Heart
Just wanna say isnt just for @aac_124
She steped up and gave us her current issue
We are all alive in this crazy world and could use some unbiased navigation at times

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@aac_124 just want to say I’m thinking about you and echo all the things everyone has said on here. Haven’t posted anything myself because everyone has already said it better than I ever could, but want to promise you you’re not burdening anyone on here by opening up, I really hope you feel happier soon, I know it’s rough. Sending you all my love ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
@aac_124 depending on where you are there are also community mental health schemes where are a session costs about 20 euro instead of 70. Its worth doing a Google search in your area ❤

Also Jigsaw if you’re under 25 if it’s in your area @aac_124 💜

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.