Formula One Wags #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly at some point someone needs to ask the dreaded question, my friend is in the same exact situation and she's already proper in love with the guy and she has no clue where they stand so i told her to just ask him 👀 as cringe as it may be for a hot second 😂 better than wondering i guess
Oh I know he likes me and is super keen. I’m just not sure if there is any chemistry. My past relationships have come from friendships so I’m finding it difficult to gauge what I should be feeling haha

• Heart
Reactions: 2
yes it's really so superficial and as someone who's more confident in her personality than her looks, it's awful 😂
Ugh girl SAME! I hate taking pics of myself and I’ve never been one of those girls that looks ‘hot’ on a night out 😂 I’m usually flailing around on top of a table making an idiot of myself 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh girl SAME! I hate taking pics of myself and I’ve never been one of those girls that looks ‘hot’ on a night out 😂 I’m usually flailing around on top of a table making an idiot of myself 😂
😂😂 we must be sharing a brain or something because same, i can't be arsed to look pretty, i want to have fun

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
SUPER OFF TOPIC but this video just made my day🥹 Its from BTS of As It Was MV!!! I ACTUALLY LOVE HIM WHAT
Tbh I would be crying too

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m so sorry for offloading on here again but i feel like your the only people I can talk to. I was mostly ok all evening and I’ve just got a message that’s put me right back to square one again and I was just about to try go to bed again and I’m so annoyed at myself for letting one message make me feel like this again so sorry for posting this here

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m so sorry for offloading on here again but i feel like your the only people I can talk to. I was mostly ok all evening and I’ve just got a message that’s put me right back to square one again and I was just about to try go to bed again and I’m so annoyed at myself for letting one message make me feel like this again so sorry for posting this here
Try watching my TikTok I can assure you that you will smile:)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Love the new profile pic 😍
Thank you sweetie.
emotions are complicated and so is life. It's ok to feel unsure or weird, your feelings are valid. ❤
don't be so hard on yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
OMG!! One day off and one and a half more threat! Hahaha
is there anybody in the room that could tell me wtf is happening?? I’ve just saw Lando with Kygo’s necklace in an afterhours.
please hahah i cant follow the gossip and it must be really interesting ❣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
oh hun don't be so hard on yourself, you're going through a hard time and it's completely okay to feel all of these things ❤ perhaps distract yourself with something so you can fall asleep? i'm sure a good nights sleep will do you some good 🥰
also don't ever apologize for needing someone to talk to, we're all here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s ok to off load here! Do not worry about it! I completely understand your frustration at being back to square one. I know you said that going for a walk helped earlier but obvs not something you can really do now. Try getting into bed (with a herbal tea if you have any, that often helps me calm down) and put something feel good on (Mamma Mia always a strong shout). Watching something should hopefully help take you mind off of whatever the message was, as well as maybe make you a sleepy! And we are here for you as well! It was clear last night that there were people about in the early hours, so today (and every other day) will be the same! ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Let it all out! We are your sisters and got your back. If you want to pour your heart out, we're here for you. If you want advise, likewise 🥰 No judgement from any of us, as we've all been there before and know how much it hurts and how scary it can be.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
oh hun don't be so hard on yourself, you're going through a hard time and it's completely okay to feel all of these things ❤ perhaps distract yourself with something so you can fall asleep? i'm sure a good nights sleep will do you some good 🥰
also don't ever apologize for needing someone to talk to, we're all here ❤
I’m really trying not be but I’d been mostly ok all evening that I’m just annoyed at myself for allowing myself to get so upset there’s nothing more I want than a good nights sleep but I know that’s going to be very unlikely and thank you all so much for putting up with me ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.