Formula One Wags #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hair is a knotted mess it hasn’t seen a brush in about 3 days so it would’ve been fine πŸ˜‚
omg same! I keep blow drying my fringe so I look neat from the front and then the back is a chaotic mess in a big clip πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I agree. Fun fact when the Cursed child book was published i was in ireland for my studies. And at this time my english wasn't so good. One day i walked by a library and saw the book. And i was like should i buy it even if i probably won't understand everything? Checked on internet and realized that the french version would be published 3 months later. So i finally bought it, struggle a bit to read it (i had to check the translation of some words quite often) and when i finished it i was so disappointed like what is this end it makes absolutely no sense πŸ˜…
I even made an little trip to London on the way back to France just to visit the HP studios. So yes i also am such a nerd πŸ˜…
Omg that book is a mind duck enough in your own language let alone a different one! I bet you were so confused! πŸ˜‚ I’m so jealous of you visiting the studios! I’ve still never been! 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Dating apps scare me. Like they are fab for a quick confidence boost and then after 15 minutes of have it downloaded on my phone again I delete πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
no but same, especially when it comes to actually dating the people, like meeting with them πŸ˜‚ anxiety goes πŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 6
With all this hair chat I would like to take this time to say that my only flex in life is the fact that I am a natural blonde

• Heart
Reactions: 4
no but same, especially when it comes to actually dating the people, like meeting with them πŸ˜‚ anxiety goes πŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆ
You guys are me. I used to have tinder just to collect fit men to boost my ego on tit days! The thought of actually meeting someone for an actual date is terrifying to me πŸ˜‚ I’ve always dated guys who’ve been friends or friends of friends first! πŸ˜…

I was way to scared to cut my hair but everyone here just told me to go for so you should just go for it 😘
Yessss I’m all about this - go for it guys! Although I do get my hair professionally coloured but that’s only because I change it so often and it’d be a wreck if I did it myself πŸ˜… I want to go back blonde πŸ˜‚

• Heart
i was honestly considering about getting back on dating apps these past few days πŸ˜‚ this feels like a sign πŸ‘€
Honestly, same. I have gone cold turkey for six months now. I can't be a nun all my days, I'll need to get back on it at some point. I mean, I hate it. It's emotional damage but it's just something I need to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You guys are me. I used to have tinder just to collect fit men to boost my ego on tit days! The thought of actually meeting someone for an actual date is terrifying to me πŸ˜‚ I’ve always dated guys who’ve been friends or friends of friends first! πŸ˜…
exactly but it's so hard to meet people these days that i feel like it's my only chance at this point πŸ˜‚ but i am dreading it, especially when i see someone i know on tinder and i'm like 😬😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve been on a few dates from them and the waiting to meet it horrible. I feel it’s hard to know if a relationship will develop without wasting time? Like I’m on date 5 and still can’t tell😩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I’ve been on a few dates from them and the waiting to meet it horrible. I feel it’s hard to know if a relationship will develop without wasting time? Like I’m on date 5 and still can’t tell😩
honestly at some point someone needs to ask the dreaded question, my friend is in the same exact situation and she's already proper in love with the guy and she has no clue where they stand so i told her to just ask him πŸ‘€ as cringe as it may be for a hot second πŸ˜‚ better than wondering i guess

• Heart
exactly but it's so hard to meet people these days that i feel like it's my only chance at this point πŸ˜‚ but i am dreading it, especially when i see someone i know on tinder and i'm like 😬😬😬😬
Ugh yes! It makes me so sad that it’s like the only way to meet someone these days. I wish it was like the old days with old fashioned romance πŸ₯² And don’t get me started on seeing people you know! πŸ˜‚ I had to delete tinder when I worked at the football centre I mentioned earlier because I was matching with all the customers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.