Formula One Wags #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly i'd love to be a mechanics wag ๐Ÿ˜‚ also that colour coordination is ๐Ÿฅต
My friends are always super active on tinder or raya when we are at races and itโ€™s full of f1 staff, especially mechanics๐Ÿ˜‚
So if you are single, next time you can go to a race take your shot or get f.e tinder gold and set your location to barcelona next week๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok so I feel like Iโ€™m gate keeping the Tattle playlist a little so here is the link to it if you want to follow. I canโ€™t see who follows so I wonโ€™t see your account or anything (sorry to Apple Music users but Iโ€™m a slit for Spotify and do judge you)
I was literally about to ask you for the link so I can listen and chuckle to myself at all the hidden meanings ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It doesnโ€™t even come close to the original series does it! ๐Ÿ˜ญ Theyโ€™ll never recapture the magic! Iโ€™m such a HP nerd, even got a Deathly Hallows tattoo ๐Ÿ˜…

View attachment 1257512
I agree. Fun fact when the Cursed child book was published i was in ireland for my studies. And at this time my english wasn't so good. One day i walked by a library and saw the book. And i was like should i buy it even if i probably won't understand everything? Checked on internet and realized that the french version would be published 3 months later. So i finally bought it, struggle a bit to read it (i had to check the translation of some words quite often) and when i finished it i was so disappointed like what is this end it makes absolutely no sense ๐Ÿ˜…
I even made an little trip to London on the way back to France just to visit the HP studios. So yes i also am such a nerd ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
My hair is a knotted mess it hasnโ€™t seen a brush in about 3 days so it wouldโ€™ve been fine ๐Ÿ˜‚
same, it's like almost 30 degrees here right now and i can't be bothered to do anything but a bun... and then it becomes a tangled mess and i hate myself ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ok so I feel like Iโ€™m gate keeping the Tattle playlist a little so here is the link to it if you want to follow. I canโ€™t see who follows so I wonโ€™t see your account or anything (sorry to Apple Music users but Iโ€™m a slit for Spotify and do judge you)
SIDS witches hahaha I love that so much

• Haha
  • Heart
And yet that last scene where Grindelwald is exposed there is no other fight it's just lol bye see ya later

Ugh that ending was so wtf
I mean he is the darkest wizard of all the time ๐Ÿ˜…
And don't even get me started on Tina chilling in USA while the world is ending ๐Ÿ˜†

On the other hand - Thesius got much higher minutage ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
Omg yeeees ๐Ÿ˜‚ i was so mad ๐Ÿ˜‚ i was screaming like wtf he is gonna jump,catch him ,something, are you stupid ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh yeah he is something ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ that โ€œcrabโ€scene was best one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
My friends are always super active on tinder or raya when we are at races and itโ€™s full of f1 staff, especially mechanics๐Ÿ˜‚
So if you are single, next time you can go to a race take your shot or get f.e tinder gold and set your location to barcelona next week๐Ÿ˜‚
i was honestly considering about getting back on dating apps these past few days ๐Ÿ˜‚ this feels like a sign ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
i was honestly considering about getting back on dating apps these past few days ๐Ÿ˜‚ this feels like a sign ๐Ÿ‘€
Dating apps scare me. Like they are fab for a quick confidence boost and then after 15 minutes of have it downloaded on my phone again I delete ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg yeeees ๐Ÿ˜‚ i was so mad ๐Ÿ˜‚ i was screaming like wtf he is gonna jump,catch him ,something, are you stupid ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh yeah he is something ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ that โ€œcrabโ€scene was best one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
And that Qilin choosing Dumbledore scene
I love the movie still but that was criiiiiiiinge af

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.