Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
So our favourite twins went to the Hilton last night to meed the McLaren people for the 40th time and when they speak German with each other behind the camera or with Andreas it’s so odd. They told Andreas they didn’t have time to shower yet. And we have two different kind of ‘you’ in Germany, one is really polite for people you don’t know too well and the other is more impolite for friends and they addressed him with the impolite one. And they asked him if he remembers them, to which he said yes (but he said in a weird way, a bit annoyed ngl).

And when they were waiting for Lando one was saying ‘what is he searching for again?’ with a bit of a sigh because they had to wait as it looked like Lando lost something in the car.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

imolathesecond

VIP Member
He’s feeling the pressure so much, poor thing. I hope he can turn this around still. His confidence must be taking quite a hit. Just hoping there are no bullshit haters in his Instagram comments like there were with Daniel.

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
If you guys don't stop with the leather mats, I'll be posting mine! And that is a real threat!

• Haha
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
Thanks guys for your messages I got the sky app on my phone so I’ll watch FP2 😌 the exhaustion is real but atleast I have Miami and tattle to keep me company 🙏🏻🧡🧡

Also pro tip if anyone wants to go into healthcare DONT 😭😭 become an F1 wag instead (Miss Heidi Berger I’m looking at you)

D75D6DC5-B0A2-4088-B65A-C2BCAA29AD80.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Sometimes it blows my mind thinking how much goes on behind the scenes for every race weekend
right? like of course the traveling team is already quite big and they work a lot but the team back in the factories works even longer hours and they don't even have the benefit of seeing fancy places 🥺 underrated queens and kings

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Wtf is that?? 😂 😂 Can you imagine paying thousand of dollars for a GP just to chilled by the pool in a mermaid suit ??? 🤦‍♀️

Sans titre.png

• Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
These two need to stop comparing the sizes of their body parts, I’m afraid they’re gonna take it even further and give the PR team a heart attack
I saw someone in the comment section of the fashion video say they’re so passive aggressive with each other, guess those people have never had a sibling/cousin relationship dynamic 😂

• Haha

miss_americana

Chatty Member
Very glad of the time difference. Baba has gone in her own room for the first time in 10 months and I know I will spend all night watching the monitor so at least for now I have F1 for company!

• Heart