Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
girlies im sorry for the rants and the updates but I'm in an emotional crisis because of everything I'm like i swear I'm just gonna cry for the next few days

I should be a journalist I ask the important questions 🙏🏻
she said he was nice cause he didn't hesitate when she asked for a picture she was like ummidk when i asked if they smelled nice lmfao

• Heart
Reactions: 13

valen_

Elena sharing Miami gp memes
Wags, they’re just like us ☺😂
83CD032A-718C-4181-8B3C-C1603E39C2F0.jpeg

This gives me the same vibe as that picture of Lando and Daniel of the other day 👀
Every time I look at Carlos now I remember that comment someone made here about the contrast of the hairy arms and completely waxed abs 😭

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
No Kym she isn’t just an avid cyclist she’s a professional athlete. You wouldn’t just call VB an avid driver like it’s a hobby. Go back to taking photos of young wans arses you old creepo.
no, not only that she is a really good cyclist and olympian who has been around for a decade
i may hate her fashion choices, but there is no denying that Tiffany is a bad ass

valen_

!!!
It was a matter of time but I ran here immediately 😂 love her outfit, too v influenced by Chacha with all the beige

Last edited:
  • Heart

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
ladies im gonna wait to watch fp2 cause my dads about to come home from work and he's gonna watch it with me so imma leave for a but

plus today's their anniversary so win win for my mom lmao poor daddy cause he's stuck with me

thank you for coming to my very chaotic ted talk catch yall later when I recover from this emotional mess and finish fp2 all the love xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
Off topic but my first Hollywood crush was Heath 😍 I really do love Australian men 🤌🏼

Imagine the outrage if they were male and the drivers were female. Is all I’m saying.
The drivers give so much of their energy to promo work, fans media ect on race weekends, WHY bother them for another photo when you have 10 pics with them already? I mean for god sake Lando looks the same 10 years ago as he does now

• Heart
Reactions: 12

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Me: watching British TV to escape Ralf Schumacher
Ralf: appearing on British TV

No offense to Ralf or anything it’s just he’s my least favorite Schumacher

• Haha
Reactions: 12