Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
WELCOME TO MIAMI NOSEY BITCHES!!!!
A4773008-8632-408D-8552-8FF89242FF41.jpeg
This looked better in my head wont lie
CFC46B66-A4E5-4992-ADB3-6D3350B34DF4.jpeg

Ignoring any actual track action…an accurate representation of the shit show that Miami has been so far!
Here’s to #82 and shit tonne of more chaos ladies!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

aidil

VIP Member
Umm Pierre I can see your phone right next to you there, why are you not replying to my ridiculously drunk DM 🤨 GOD ARE WE TOGETHER OR NOT

1651940565038.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23

maisie20

VIP Member
Guys guys guys I need positive vibes!

the staff who was supposed to let me off at 20:00 didn’t turn up (who I was doing a favour for in the first place). Rang the manager, they couldn’t get cover so I’ve to stay the night 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

maisie20

VIP Member
No Kym she isn’t just an avid cyclist she’s a professional athlete. You wouldn’t just call VB an avid driver like it’s a hobby. Go back to taking photos of young wans arses you old creepo.

• Angry
  • Wow

Minttu

VIP Member
I'm to tired to catch up with 28 pages in the old thread. Just came in the door after watching houses and flying back home. Just started FP1, and norwegian commentators are actually calling it the fake marina, and they want Gio to go out on it to walk on water. 😂

And yes, I found a house, and will be placing a bid on it next week. Four bedrooms, two living rooms, big kitchen, the weirdest bathroom/toilet combo. The toilet is placed in an old bedroom just because the pipes was there. Might get a wall up and have a semi walk in closet there. Will be renovating the bathroom for sure. Not to mention a big outhouse/small barn with parking and lots of storage and a tiny yard for my dog to chill while I'm at work. And the last thing is a gigantic lawn and the possibility of having chickens. 🐣😂 Just wanted to tell you all about it! Now I'll go back to watch FP1 and not fall asleep! 🏎

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
some of the most underrated people on race weekend in a totally different time zone are the people back in the mainly uk based factories, they're working non stop correlating all the new data to the sim data to come up with a plan for the weekend at outrageous times

• Heart
Reactions: 16