Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knit Happens

VIP Member
I find it very irritating when people keep saying 'we need an American driver(s)' like the Sky commentators were just now talking to Andretti.

No. We need this sport to sort its shit out on diversity and inclusivity so that anyone who is talented enough can make it regardless of ethnicity, gender and financial circumstances. Saying we 'need' X nationality drivers is not gonna achieve that.

Really gets my goat!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Blablabla29

VIP Member
So our favourite twins went to the Hilton last night to meed the McLaren people for the 40th time and when they speak German with each other behind the camera or with Andreas it’s so odd. They told Andreas they didn’t have time to shower yet. And we have two different kind of ‘you’ in Germany, one is really polite for people you don’t know too well and the other is more impolite for friends and they addressed him with the impolite one. And they asked him if he remembers them, to which he said yes (but he said in a weird way, a bit annoyed ngl).

And when they were waiting for Lando one was saying ‘what is he searching for again?’ with a bit of a sigh because they had to wait as it looked like Lando lost something in the car.

I love how Andreas just sign their hats with "Andreas", no fancy signature just a simple "Andreas" 😂 😂
But tbh they really annoy me, i understand that you can be a fan of someone and want to meet them and have a signature, that's ok. But to do it with every driver, every day, sometimes more than once a day, on every track you go, stalking them to talk to them even when they don't look like they had time for this, this is really weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Blablabla29

VIP Member
We were laughing at Max F and Quadrant the other day for organizing a meet & greet in Imola. But at least they are, somewhat, famous.
Do the twins think they have fans ? 😂

Screenshot_20220507-144051_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
He’s absolutely hate it I think, he died the year I was born :/ but he wouldn’t take the shit, apprently Kelly’s dad tried to out senna as in the closet back in the day and it all kicked off
Nelson Piquet was awful...he used to make disparaging remarks about Nigel Mansells wife to rile him. So both Kelly and Max have pricks for dads.

maisie20

VIP Member
I’m about to go for a nap but I need to get this off my chest before I sleep.

Why would the twins tell Andreas they haven’t showered, basically telling him they have a whiffy minge

okay guys speak later xo

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
I’ve just seen the video of the twins and Lando…. Where are their manners?! I didn’t hear a single please whilst they were shoving hats at him

They could at least be polite whilst forcing them all through the torture of meeting them every week 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Might be a problem considering there are already a few of us en route at least to healthcare 😂
I have been in healthcare for 8 years and whilst I love my job, I have also thought many times over the past two pandemic years about what it would be like to be a lady of leisure (such as an F1 WAG)! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 14

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Lewis has gone full out after he saw us worshipping Pierre so much

But - I think this is another protest as drivers aren’t allowed to wear anything but team gear when entering the paddocks on Fri-Sun, only Thu. I don’t know if that’s a FIA rule or if the teams do that themselves but I’m pretty sure I read about that.

Anyway I’m loving this 😂
1651937082389.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13