Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
1651878267119216831687397283154.jpg

And this is what happens to leather mats that behave badly. They turn into scraps!

I'll not be posting any more leather mats (or scraps), until next time it is a topic ๐Ÿ˜‚

and yes i know my workbench is a mess, and yes, that is a poop bag for dogs laying there ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

comprehensiveg

Chatty Member
At this point the Shining twins are profiting off the good faith of the drivers/team principals because I canโ€™t believe that they are funding their travels around the world just to take selfies.

kubnikol

VIP Member
ok i kinda love this schedule ๐Ÿ˜‚ i'm done with deep cleaning of my apartment, lasagna done and i can have a nap with my son and in the afternoon we have a grill party ๐Ÿ˜‚ and i will be home for FP3 and quali ๐Ÿ˜‚ my life is interesting and balanced for once ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
I donโ€™t like the vibe the twins give off at all turning up at their hotels I think is wrong, track entrance/exit okay but they should feel safe in their hotels before and after work, not only that but the girls are sneaky they record the interactions and the drivers know this and thatโ€™s why they always stop for them coz they would rather quickly put up with them, than a bad/moody video going about
I also think some of the teams do absolutely nothing to try and maintain privacy, like Mclaren publicised the chain of hotel, and then in the actual hotel they put photo coverings all over the lift entrances with Daniel and Lando on. Really bizarre, they clearly had some free hotel deal for the whole team in exchange for publicity but it does nothing soft the safety of drivers. I imagine they have a whole floor closed off of the hotel with security but these twins are getting more unhinged by the day so itโ€™s a matter of time until they try going upstairs somewhere
E5B879BD-0CB3-459D-BB1A-8B3E73220F18.png

Minttu

VIP Member
Norwegian commentators: "oh wow, there are mermaids here. And they have real water.." ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
For those of you who havenโ€™t watched the Ferrari video yet, if you want to get real drunk I suggest you play a game a take a shot every time Carlos says โ€œthe wallโ€

• Haha

Sc1909

VIP Member

I love how Andreas just sign their hats with "Andreas", no fancy signature just a simple "Andreas" ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
But tbh they really annoy me, i understand that you can be a fan of someone and want to meet them and have a signature, that's ok. But to do it with every driver, every day, sometimes more than once a day, on every track you go, stalking them to talk to them even when they don't look like they had time for this, this is really weird.
Exactly this. Itโ€™s not cute, itโ€™s obsessive stalking behaviour. They need stopped. Itโ€™s cringey and I have so much second hand embarrassment just seeing it ๐Ÿคฎ

Rayne

VIP Member
WHO HAD SEB WEARING HIS BOXERS OVER HIS OVERALLS ON THEIR BINGO CARD?

• Haha
  • Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
Ok SO turns out I have not got very much mixer left ๐Ÿ™ˆ sooooooo this could maybe get slightlyyyyy messy

• Haha
  • Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Skincare: done (not quite to JenJen standards but a girl can try)
Tea: made
Chocolate: acquired
In: bed
FP2 Tattle Iโ€™m ready for you

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
You are such a lazy drunk fuck tonight miss

It's from Lady Marmalade (we can put in on a playlist ๐Ÿ˜†)
The only thing I know in French(which shall be enough for Pierre) Do you want to sleep with me tonight? ๐Ÿ˜†
I feel like this is the only sentence most of people know in French. Every time i met someone who is not french this is litterally the first thing they said. And it is always really akward ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
I AM SICK OF JAMES CORDEN. JUST FUCK OFF AND STOP RUINING EVERYTHING ๐Ÿ˜ก Ted is here to soothe my stress though! ๐Ÿ˜

Welcome back @Minttu! This is amazing news about the house, keep us updated! ๐Ÿ’œ

So Iโ€™m about half an hour then?? God canโ€™t wait for FP2 to start and we can get your commentary๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh god I dread to think what state Iโ€™ll be in by the time FP2 starts, this is going to be beautiful ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart