Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
@Ultimate Lurkee hope you and your family have a fab day x
Thank you โค, stress levels are through the roof here. Was half an hour late for my hair appointment and there's a risk a family feud (not my family though ๐Ÿ˜‚) happening at the church after something that happened during the week. I'm counting down to be able to have a drink ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
I just saw the video as well and thought they seemed very rude. I do have to say the delaying tactics/acting from Lando are spot on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I donโ€™t like the vibe the twins give off at all turning up at their hotels I think is wrong, track entrance/exit okay but they should feel safe in their hotels before and after work, not only that but the girls are sneaky they record the interactions and the drivers know this and thatโ€™s why they always stop for them coz they would rather quickly put up with them, than a bad/moody video going about

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Exactly this. Itโ€™s not cute, itโ€™s obsessive stalking behaviour. They need stopped. Itโ€™s cringey and I have so much second hand embarrassment just seeing it ๐Ÿคฎ
Imagine the outrage if they were male and the drivers were female. Is all Iโ€™m saying.

• Heart

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
also update: i photoshopped myself in her pics with daniel and Pierre cause why not but OMG THEY LOOK SO GOOD IN THE PICS ill just share their faces in the post

kmag:๐Ÿ™‚
angela:๐Ÿ˜โœŒ๐Ÿผ
checo:๐Ÿ˜ณ confused Mexican minister of defence cause he knows that my mummy wasn't allowed in that area
pierre:๐Ÿ™‚
(me):๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
lance:๐Ÿ™‚
danny:๐Ÿ˜
(me): actually on the floor crying
she also got pics of the backs of carmen, latifi (I think), lily and albono, and danny when he walked away before he came back to her

all except pierre were in their race suits

• Haha
  • Heart

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Goodmorning! Happy #82

Or should i say happy almost #83?! I woke up and have 27 pages to read๐Ÿ™ˆ

Please slow down a bit

• Heart
Reactions: 11