Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Okay I usually dont participate in the 'outfits'
but since it's Miami and since my parent's stores are located in south florida
and I feel like I need to represent actual south florida fashion
I'm featuring some of their stuff (and no I'm not gonna reveal the name of the stores)
but would give brand if you are interested (most are tiny boutique outta us ny/la) so no guarentee they are available

Friday
1651938137734.png

Ssturday
1651938062029.png

Sunday
1651937985972.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11

kubnikol

VIP Member
Happy new thread 🧡 I'm going to sleep ☺ My body isn't happy with this schedule and I have a headache 😩 if you see Heidi spam this place 😂 I'm also really scared because I'll have to read 20+ pages in the morning 😂😂 sweet dreams 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 11

StellaLuna

I think the drivers are dreading it but can’t come out and say it
I would love to hear what Senna thinks of the sport recently, especially the last 2 years. He was so direct and upfront and I think the sport is lacking that today.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
how am i still alive after my whirl of emotions, imma sleep and try to fully recover before quali tomorrow cause OH MY GOD WHAT A DAY for MENTAL BREAKDOWNS, BEST MOMMY IN THE WORLD, AND I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH THIS GP WEEKEND

goodnight xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
I understand that they want to meet their favorite drivers, but they have already crossed the line. 1-3 times is okay , but wait at every race in the morning and night for them ? 😳 That merch company is using them for follows and promo and twins have new followers from giveaways 🤦🏻‍♀️ they have a big platform and they should use it wisely, maybe to work with some teams and things like that but don't stalk a drivers 🤦🏻‍♀️