Formula One Wags #82

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no intentions of going there again 🤢 (still hurts a bit tho not gonna lie) basically pleading his case saying how sorry he is that I deserve better even tho he still has feelings and yeah that’s it really
Babe you deserve so much better ❤ this is not it and I’m sure there’s someone much better out there waiting for you

• Heart
Reactions: 7
now shes getting weird looks by team representatives LMAO IM LITERALLY DEAD NO CAP

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have no intentions of going there again 🤢 (still hurts a bit tho not gonna lie) basically pleading his case saying how sorry he is that I deserve better even tho he still has feelings and yeah that’s it really
I’m sure I can find a song for this…give me a few minutes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Guys guys guys I need positive vibes!

the staff who was supposed to let me off at 20:00 didn’t turn up (who I was doing a favour for in the first place). Rang the manager, they couldn’t get cover so I’ve to stay the night 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

the staff who was supposed to let me off at 20:00 didn’t turn up (who I was doing a favour for in the first place). Rang the manager, they couldn’t get cover so I’ve to stay the night 😭
Oh no Maisie!!!!! We will get you through don’t worry ❤❤

Reactions: 1
she just saw latifi now ugh this is torture sorry ladies I need to rant rant rant

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Oh Maisie I’m so sorry 🥺 we’re gonna get you through the night ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ffs men always want what they can’t have! Drives me mad! If he cared as much as he’s making out he would’ve made the effort in the first place! You’re way better than that and deserve the world 💜

Nooooo Maisie! Have you got a way to watch it at work?

I’m sure I can find a song for this…give me a few minutes
Is it Taylor Swift? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Awww no Maisie we can keep you updated😘

Reactions: 2
Thanks Iona 😂😘
I wish I could do better than this…it feels like basic choice but I’ll keep thinking. (I’m looking for an excuse for Maisie Peters but it doesn’t quite fit the way I want it to)

Hope your getting through ok and we are all here for a rant whenever! And feel free to have a drink - you and @aidil both drinking will cheer you both up and give us all a laugh I think 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wish I could do better than this…it feels like basic choice but I’ll keep thinking. (I’m looking for an excuse for Maisie Peters but it doesn’t quite fit the way I want it to)

Hope your getting through ok and we are all here for a rant whenever! And feel free to have a drink - you and @aidil both drinking will cheer you both up and give us all a laugh I think 😘😘
Awww thanks Iona the tan is being put on and them I’m gonna have a drink or 2 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.