Formula One Wags #82

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's tomorrow's problem, just set up your tea / water requirements for the morning now so future you can be grateful πŸ˜‚
I thought this through on my way home and bought some coffee and pastries for the morning! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

You know what m, based on who chaotic sober @aidil content is, I’m here for @aidil afyer a few glasses of wine content
I’ll just be head butting my phone and yelling PIERREEEEEEE GASLEEEEEEEEEE by my second wine not gonna lie πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm to tired to catch up with 28 pages in the old thread. Just came in the door after watching houses and flying back home. Just started FP1, and norwegian commentators are actually calling it the fake marina, and they want Gio to go out on it to walk on water. πŸ˜‚

And yes, I found a house, and will be placing a bid on it next week. Four bedrooms, two living rooms, big kitchen, the weirdest bathroom/toilet combo. The toilet is placed in an old bedroom just because the pipes was there. Might get a wall up and have a semi walk in closet there. Will be renovating the bathroom for sure. Not to mention a big outhouse/small barn with parking and lots of storage and a tiny yard for my dog to chill while I'm at work. And the last thing is a gigantic lawn and the possibility of having chickens. πŸ£πŸ˜‚ Just wanted to tell you all about it! Now I'll go back to watch FP1 and not fall asleep! 🏎

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought this through on my way home and bought some coffee and pastries for the morning! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

I’ll just be head butting my phone and yelling PIERREEEEEEE GASLEEEEEEEEEE by my second wine not gonna lie πŸ˜‚
So I’m about half an hour then?? God can’t wait for FP2 to start and we can get your commentaryπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm to tired to catch up with 28 pages in the old thread. Just came in the door after watching houses and flying back home. Just started FP1, and norwegian commentators are actually calling it the fake marina, and they want Gio to go out on it to walk on water. πŸ˜‚

And yes, I found a house, and will be placing a bid on it next week. Four bedrooms, two living rooms, big kitchen, the weirdest bathroom/toilet combo. The toilet is placed in an old bedroom just because the pipes was there. Might get a wall up and have a semi walk in closet there. Will be renovating the bathroom for sure. Not to mention a big outhouse/small barn with parking and lots of storage and a tiny yard for my dog to chill while I'm at work. And the last thing is a gigantic lawn and the possibility of having chickens. πŸ£πŸ˜‚ Just wanted to tell you all about it! Now I'll go back to watch FP1 and not fall asleep! 🏎
That's sounds amazing, 🀞🏻 it all works out!

I need the eye roll

*istg is McLaren have a bad weekend this weekend I might just blame James Corden

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Very glad of the time difference. Baba has gone in her own room for the first time in 10 months and I know I will spend all night watching the monitor so at least for now I have F1 for company!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I AM SICK OF JAMES CORDEN. JUST duck OFF AND STOP RUINING EVERYTHING 😑 Ted is here to soothe my stress though! 😍

Welcome back @Minttu! This is amazing news about the house, keep us updated! πŸ’œ

So I’m about half an hour then?? God can’t wait for FP2 to start and we can get your commentaryπŸ˜‚
Oh god I dread to think what state I’ll be in by the time FP2 starts, this is going to be beautiful πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that it all works out!! Keep us updated ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So wait there are no proper hospitalities? Just one big building for all the teams? For such an expensive Grand Prix that’s cheap πŸ˜‚
*also thanks for showing us Port Cop eating

This is a dream for Ted isn’t it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I’m loving this πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah I don't know what to do to keep me awake until FP2 πŸ˜”

You can join me in having a sing along and drink wine! I started at the airport earlier today. And before I left yesterday I put a bottle of wine to chill in the fridge πŸ˜‚ I'll be dancing by the end of FP2 πŸ’ƒ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ionnnaaaaaaaaa nooo maxxxxxx shake and vac shouldn’t be violated like this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but happy new thread none the less
I needed to cover James Corden up somehow…and this was the best thing that came to mind…

This is a dream for Ted isn’t it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No I can’t watch rn. It better be put on some form of YouTube channel afterwards

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.