Formula One Wags #82

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keeping my fingers crossed for you that it all works out!! Keep us updated ❤
Will do! Just hoping I can call myself a house owner by this time next week! I might even buy champagne and do like Lando on the podium 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh so James took over as a strategist as well, he was shown with Tom and Daniel 😅
Im so glad Lando just had to piss about on the track for a bit for his part, I do not need James as his race engineer or media person thank you very much 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I needed to cover James Corden up somehow…and this was the best thing that came to mind…

No I can’t watch rn. It better be put on some form of YouTube channel afterwards
He’s just walking around the big building like a kid in a sweet shop 😂 I wish Sky would stop trying to make Miami happen. It’s so corporate and gross 🤢

• Haha
Are they going to actually talk about racing at any point or just how great Miami is? 😴😴

• Haha
I saw the full pic of Yuki with the football players earlier and it killed me even more 😂

duck sake k didn’t even realise Pierre was Pierre at first…I was too focussed on how short Yuki was 😂😂

Nothing will beat when he done (as smithy from having and Stacey) the pep talk to the England team though, I find him annoying now though ha
An iconic piece of British TV😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.