Formula One Wags #82

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO BUT HE LOOKED SOOOOOOOO bleeping GOOD IN THE PICTURE SHE GOTTTTTTTTT I'm not sharing tho lolllllllllll UGHGGHHGHGGHOEJGkld hnuwrdjsip uejkrgn lridk
I AM FREAKING OUT FOR YOU
UGHHHHH HE IS SO DAMN HOT 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
NOW SHE SAW LILY AND ALEX

DANIEL SHE MET DANIEL SCREAMING CRUYING THROWING UP

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
NOW SHE SAW LILY AND ALEX

DANIEL SHE MET DANIEL SCREAMING CRUYING THROWING UP
she met daniel? as in she talked to him? your mum is living my dream.
also i take this as daniel's out of the steward's meeting he was summoned to for the inchidente with mick?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why am I watching Johnny Herbert eat ribs?! PLEASE HET BACK TO EUROPE NOW

• Haha
Reactions: 5
AW HIS PR PEOPLE SAID NO BUT HE CAME BACK TO HER AWWWWWWW IM CRYING SO HARD RNNNNNN HEOP MEMEMMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEm

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LIVE MY bleeping DREAM

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Thanks guys for your messages I got the sky app on my phone so I’ll watch FP2 😌 the exhaustion is real but atleast I have Miami and tattle to keep me company 🙏🏻🧡🧡

Also pro tip if anyone wants to go into healthcare DONT 😭😭 become an F1 wag instead (Miss Heidi Berger I’m looking at you)

D75D6DC5-B0A2-4088-B65A-C2BCAA29AD80.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys I’m sorry…I went for a shower and came back to @aidil having an affair with Ted (jk lol); @ummidk33104 mum living a Tattle dream and the bleeping magic carpet. I’m scared.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t know what’s worse… Karen Horner on the pit wall or the fact my boyfriend ordered a pizza for us and did it for collection not delivery ORRR that I lost Rock Paper Scissors and have to go get it 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks guys for your messages I got the sky app on my phone so I’ll watch FP2 😌 the exhaustion is real but atleast I have Miami and tattle to keep me company 🙏🏻🧡🧡

Also pro tip if anyone wants to go into healthcare DONT 😭😭 become an F1 wag instead (Miss Heidi Berger I’m looking at you)

View attachment 1248560
Might be a problem considering there are already a few of us en route at least to healthcare 😂

PIERRE WTF IS THIS

He is so self obssessed 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.