Formula One Wags #82

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what might have happen during the practise start at the end of the session is that Daniel either didn't place his car as far forward as or he moved after shopping on a place the first time. For example if you arrive on the grid and place the car on the p10 position you have to do your practise start from here. You can't just wait for the ones in front of you to do their start and then casually decising that you prefer to do yours from the p2 as it could be really dangerous because the drivers behind you wouldn't expect you to stop a second time. I hope my explanations are understandable 😅
Yes, I know all of that but the rules state if a driver does that there will be a red flag and no other driver can do their practice start. There was no red flag after Daniel did that.

When will we know if Daniel gets a penalty
Before quali I think, he’s summoned for in 10 minutes so it won’t take too long

Reactions: 3
New thread 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.