Formula One Wags #82

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHO HAD SEB WEARING HIS BOXERS OVER HIS OVERALLS ON THEIR BINGO CARD?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
duck sake k didn’t even realise Pierre was Pierre at first…I was too focussed on how short Yuki was πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
THE SIZE OF HIS LEGS NEXT TO THE GUY NEXT TO HIM πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

PS. I AM ON MY SECOND GLASS OF WINE NOW 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy new thread 🧑 I'm going to sleep ☺ My body isn't happy with this schedule and I have a headache 😩 if you see Heidi spam this place πŸ˜‚ I'm also really scared because I'll have to read 20+ pages in the morning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sweet dreams 🧑

• Heart
Reactions: 11
W series is going well red flagged as car stopped on the track πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Happy new thread 🧑 I'm going to sleep ☺ My body isn't happy with this schedule and I have a headache 😩 if you see Heidi spam this place πŸ˜‚ I'm also really scared because I'll have to read 20+ pages in the morning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sweet dreams 🧑
Feel better soon kubnikol! Better to sleep now so you feel better tomorrow for the proper racing! πŸ’œ

IM SO HERE FOR THE CHAOS YOU ARE GOING TO CAUSE
1651868877141.gif

• Heart
So Lewis got exception about jewelry for 2 GPs after that first violation 50 000 € fine second 100 000 € and third 250 000€ or minus points

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So Lewis got exception about jewelry for 2 GPs after that first violation 50 000 € fine second 100 000 € and third 250 000€ or minus points
He also could buy me some merch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nooooo! Don’t go there babe! 😭 Give us the lowdown while we’re having downtime! πŸ’œ
I have no intentions of going there again 🀒 (still hurts a bit tho not gonna lie) basically pleading his case saying how sorry he is that I deserve better even tho he still has feelings and yeah that’s it really

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Feel better soon kubnikol! Better to sleep now so you feel better tomorrow for the proper racing! πŸ’œ
Yup that is a plan 🧑 i have feeling tmrw’s quali will be a long one πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Thank you a GN 🧑

• Heart
is your mum in the paddock? this is insane!
no lol she found a way inside somehow she literally has a campus pass

shes also the one who told me that she would not be close to the drivers earlier

I knew she would be lying the entire time

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.