Formula One Wags #82

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone who is able to watch confirm whether or not Sebastian Coe is in the McLaren garage? Cause apparently he is but not sure if it the same one I’m thinking of and would make the whole James Corden presence a hell of a lot bearable as it would cancel it out.

Reactions: 1
I would love to hear what Senna thinks of the sport recently, especially the last 2 years. He was so direct and upfront and I think the sport is lacking that today.
I think we can agree he'd hate this tit show. He was a racer through and through and I know they all did ads etc back in the day, but I think this whole structured media thing would have horrified him as well as the racing being secondary. Miami would be great if it was organic but....it's just like New Years Eve. Organised "fun".

Reactions: 6
I think we can agree he'd hate this tit show. He was a racer through and through and I know they all did ads etc back in the day, but I think this whole structured media thing would have horrified him as well as the racing being secondary. Miami would be great if it was organic but....it's just like New Years Eve. Organised "fun".
I agree and I can't help but reflect on the video of him bringing up some points about safety at the drivers briefing and I don't see the drivers doing that today - but we also don't see the briefings anymore so who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I would love to hear what Senna thinks of the sport recently, especially the last 2 years. He was so direct and upfront and I think the sport is lacking that today.
He’s absolutely hate it I think, he died the year I was born :/ but he wouldn’t take the tit, apprently Kelly’s dad tried to out senna as in the closet back in the day and it all kicked off

Reactions: 4
I did not have Michelle Obama on my Miami guest bingo

I swear someone mentioned the possibility of a former president so I did have Michelle on my guest list bingo. Was hoping that the former President would be Obama rather than the tangerine

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Daniel keeps improving, Lando not as much but I’m guessing they’re on different programmes/set ups to Test more in a short time

I agree and I can't help but reflect on the video of him bringing up some points about safety at the drivers briefing and I don't see the drivers doing that today - but we also don't see the briefings anymore so who knows.
I’m sure the little group thing they have to do with safety that seb and George chair was actually formed from senna talking to Prost about it the day before he died after the other man dying in a crash the day before him

• Sad
  • Heart
Don't forget McLaren sneaked down to the beach for their sandbags for practice.

Also, don't do that Lando.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.