Formula One Wags #82

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s absolutely hate it I think, he died the year I was born :/ but he wouldn’t take the tit, apprently Kelly’s dad tried to out senna as in the closet back in the day and it all kicked off
Nelson Piquet was awful...he used to make disparaging remarks about Nigel Mansells wife to rile him. So both Kelly and Max have pricks for dads.

Reactions: 15
Nelson Piquet was awful...he used to make disparaging remarks about Nigel Mansells wife to rile him. So both Kelly and Max have pricks for dads.
And thankfully they didn’t grow up to be like them, mum’s influence must be big. Maybe that’s why they work so well together.

Love to hear Ted say it’s going well for McLaren 😏😏
I don’t think any other team did long runs like they did so it looks quite smooth for them for now

Reactions: 5
I’m sure the little group thing they have to do with safety that seb and George chair was actually formed from senna talking to Prost about it the day before he died after the other man dying in a crash the day before him
Yes, it was reformed by Niki Lauda, Gerhard Berger and Michael Schumacher I think.

Reactions: 4
For the sake of my sanity I need McLaren to throw the softs on and put themselves up into the top 10 or something

Reactions: 6
Omg are we going to get a new thread in time for qualifying? definitely for the race i feel! :D

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.