Formula One Wags #82

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no i mean when daniel allegedly did a practice start with a car in front of him, there was no red flag as there should've been according to the sporting regulations
Oh ya sorry. I’m pretty sure both mclarens were in the garage when the red flag happened!

Reactions: 2
no i mean when daniel allegedly did a practice start with a car in front of him, there was no red flag as there should've been according to the sporting regulations
he broke both parts of 11.2, didn’t pull as far forward on the grid as possible and started with a car stationary in front

The bit about the red flag just states that they will wave a red flag after they catch them breaking the rules for a practice start not that the rules only apply if there is already a red flag

Reactions: 6
I think because they were at the end of the session so there was no point in showing him a red flag.

Reactions: 1
he broke both parts of 11.2, didn’t pull as far forward on the grid as possible and started with a car stationary in front

The bit about the red flag just states that they will wave a red flag after they catch them breaking the rules for a practice start not that the rules only apply if there is already a red flag
Yes precisely, there wasn’t a red flag after he allegedly did that and someone behind him still did a practice start

I think because they were at the end of the session so there was no point in showing him a red flag.
But the practice starts are always at the end aren’t they? The rules state that the red flag is going to be shown when a driver breaks the rules and I’m pretty sure they didn’t.

He’s not under investigation or summoned so far. 🤞🏼

Yes precisely, there wasn’t a red flag after he allegedly did that and someone behind him still did a practice start

But the practice starts are always at the end aren’t they?
Ah I see, I guess they just didnt get the message to the grid quick enough to prevent the others starting but he’s defo been a naughty boy so we shall see 😬😂

I think what might have happen during the practise start at the end of the session is that Daniel either didn't place his car as far forward as or he moved after shopping on a place the first time. For example if you arrive on the grid and place the car on the p10 position you have to do your practise start from here. You can't just wait for the ones in front of you to do their start and then casually decising that you prefer to do yours from the p2 as it could be really dangerous because the drivers behind you wouldn't expect you to stop a second time. I hope my explanations are understandable 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.