Formula One Wags #82

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s the pit wall host for Miami, I think otmar was one for the other week and andreas another week, they have a different main person to speak to each week
He must be the host this week and the co host every other week because we never stop seeing that man in his little box

• Haha
Reactions: 2
oh alpine is having a great season, i'm sure otmar is very happy about leaving aston to lead alpine
*kidding i actually feel bad for them, they really can't catch a break
**also the others, especially max and carlos and valtteri, need track time so a red flag is not it

I won’t lie to you Tattle…I had a nap for 15 minutes and didn’t realise that FP3 had started but here we are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi friends happy quali day !
so sad for Esteban.Glad to see he's ok.

sharing a supportive😍😍😍 to you all much like Heidi did on this post about Daniel's helmet - wag visibility !?
6FEB1294-6CFC-4E38-802F-3CE876D59693.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
so watching that lando rocket league vid, i really want to challenge him to not mention golf in an interview... i'm 100% sure he'll fail ngl

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If merc has both George Lucas AND Michelle Obama, I cant imagine who the VIPs are gonna be tomorrow

Reactions: 3
My dilemma now is : do i keep este in my fantasy team or not ? 😅 Hope Alpine will be able to fix the car before quali

Reactions: 3
I just saw photo of Fencer in redbull garage with Verstappen like WTF did you get lost? Did you forget your buddy buddy sir Lewis

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.