Formula One Wags #82

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Haas soft spot is happy with this result 💖
That’s some variety in that top 10 right there! I think tomorrow is going to be very interesting..!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok I think Daniel didn’t get a proper fast lap in after that one or two he did. Not sure Lando did either but regardless, I have no clue who’s going to be any good in quali. They’re all pretty close ngl 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Between 4th and 18th all the cars are within 1 second of each other They’ve said on sky so very very close!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh i just went for 2 minutes and i saw the message from the FIA about Daniel but didn't have time to read. Does anyone know what it was ?

Reactions: 1
What did Daniel do now? Not following the race directors instructions on the grid? What grid? This is free practice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.