Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Say what you like about Gene Haas but obviously this is never a good thing for anyone to go through. They way he has spoken about his Mum is so sweet, and I love that Haas are also sharing a tribute to her❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
Now they are sharing that Piquet jr (Kelly’s brother) liked these comments?? I went to check and he liked pretty much every comment on his latest post and it was probably an accident, but the hate pages are still going to run with it
View attachment 1242812
I draw the line when people bring children into it, being a mother myself some days I look well put together, some days I look like mrs trunchable from Matilda 😂 little Penelope looks happy, well fed, like she’s living a wonderful life. She has a loving family in the form of three different ways , piques, verstappen and kyvats. I’m sure she is showered with nothing but love every single day by all those families.

• Heart

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Very glad Lewis has spoken out about the potential overturning of Roe v Wade.

You'd be very sick of the other drivers constantly talking about how much they love America, DR I'm looking at you and how "Texan" you think you are, who haven't the faintest notion of what goes on in the world at all.

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
All I need is a video of any other driver hitting Lando’s helmet when he’s wearing it like he’s an actual basketball and they’re dribbling
Bonus points if the team does it in Parc Ferme if Lando podiums
Lets be real, it would be more fitting if one of the Mercedes’ had the basketball helmet as they will be bouncing down the straight anyway 😬😅

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Oh Sharl... at least someone was smiling
He's probably been waiting months to wear those shorts and show his people some leg
1651720580472.png

Yuki behind the 2 tallest guys on the grid

1651721257497.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

landolorian

Chatty Member
Lots more wags in Miami than originally thought! You go girls!

Pls Lu be on the current flight from Lisbon to Miami

Reactions: 11

aidil

VIP Member
I am back and survived my notice handing in! It was very dramatic and I cried a lot while my bosses just stood staring at the wall. So that was fun… but onwards and upwards! 😂

Proud of Lewis giving us the slag content we need right now, just wish Pierre would step it up a bit now cos I need cheering up today! Just a casual pic of him staggering around the streets of Miami shirtless and searching for loose Portuguese women would be lovely, thanks 😂

That will be their problem to sort out not yours! If you have the opportunity to move onto something you are going to enjoy way more then you need to run with it!! ❤
And I’m only handing my notice in cause I’m away all summer and can’t get extended leave😂when I’m back in September I don’t even need to reapply or anything I’m literally just taking the job of someone who is leaving for their semester abroad for uni😂I love my job so much that when I finish uni and need to get a proper big girl job I will be really quite upset (but that is very much a future me problem)
Exactly, life is too short and they’re covering my next spenny certificate cos girl gotta catch all those post-noms! 😏 Awww that’s so good that they’re taking you straight back and that you love it so much! It makes so much difference not hating being in work, especially when you’re juggling it with uni work! You‘re going to be a bad ass pharmacist so it’ll all be good! 😆

AND HECK YES TO THOSE OUTFITS!!!

• Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
E16EED81-FA83-44CA-B3A5-18BCE8506884.jpeg
Just came across this photo and I need to know if there’s a video to go along with it ? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
This was very cute 🥰

Looking forward to see all my mentions here tomorrow when I wake up 😆
Honestly one of the brightest things that keeps me going in past few bad days/months/year/life

• Heart

Loz-x

Chatty Member
Happy #80 🤍

Lando playing golf with Joaquin Niemann, Zac and Juan Carlos Cortes

• Heart