Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Carlos can’t win these days, number two driver and now number two friend to Lando… the jealousy on this face, the hand curling in a fist… Daniel is finished

*joking, quite obviously I hope

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They’re also misogynistic as hell. The kid has a father as well, why aren’t they doubting his existence and presence in her life but only Kelly’s?
*I know he sees his daughter, that’s not what I’m questioning
**but the fact that they’re tearing Kelly apart and not even considering that Daniil is with P at times and Kelly uses that time to travel alone is just sexist
🙌 Amen to that. They don't slag off Daniil because they don't really care about the welfare of the child. They hate Kelly because she is an older woman with a child who is with Max, a younger, successful man. It threatens people who cannot possibly understand the dynamic. Makes me love Max more tbh....that's proper King behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
this conversation would not taking place If he stays silent or indifferent like the others
so yeah It's worth it
i understand the ones saying It's not enough because he's still a driver at the end of the day, but it's not just an empty celebrity thing
we are watching something special
Some people don't think politics and sport should mix but as someone who loves activism, I'm here for it. If everyone stayed quiet, nothing would change. I expect more and more of the drivers will speak out on things, such as Lando and mental health. That wouldn't have happened a few years ago.

On another note. Really sad that Gene Haas has lost his mother whilst in the midst of their home race.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

aidil

VIP Member
Just think of the opportunities that you have ahead of you❤❤

and thanks for reminding me that I need to sort my own notice out
I’m buzzing! Found a lovely new practice that I’ll be helping open and I’ll be doing more medical nursing which is totally my bag cos pharmacology/internal medicine rules and I HATE surgery zzz 😴😂 Just terrified of telling my bosses cos we’re already short staffed 😬

YASSSSS IONA! Get that notice in! You’ve got so many exciting opportunities waiting for you out there! 💜

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Like I know i have covid
but like i felt a fever of literal cringe go through my whole body when lando put on headphones and put his arm up
like i just cannot cannot deal with this.

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
off topic but jenjens latest two tiktoks are making me laugh, connors job seems to be her social media manager now 😅

• Haha

landolorian

Chatty Member
Sorry for manifesting this accidentally, why can’t I still manifest port cop in my room or Lando winning but this?
This is pretty big right? I know us Brits disowned him but the late late show is really popular? Carpool karaoke on drivers parade? Finish line the musical? The possibilities are endless

• Haha
  • Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Ok paddock outfits time. These have literally taken my whole morning as I went through so many different ideas was struggling to find things that gave the correct Miami feel but here we are. Think they are my fave ones I’ve created sk far😊
Friday:
534C3770-4D76-4608-B3FD-79B84DE93D40.jpeg
Only thing I would change is for the trousers to have a proper hem on them - not the biggest fan of a frayed bottom. Also think that the bag is just a nice little white number.
Saturday:
2B396E24-9F0F-4D3E-B661-D95796BFFBDB.jpeg
Taking some inspo from Heidi with the bag. Comfort is always key so that is why we are going for the Birkenstocks. The shirt would be unbottoned acting as a jacket type vibe.
Sunday:
D6F989D3-DB18-441D-9D57-3EE3478C61D3.jpeg
No thoughts, just this dress.

• Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
what drive to survive would have already missed this season:
Lewis’s bollocking from Toto, the drivers conference in Jeddah, Daniels apology to Carlos, mazipin getting sacked

what drive to survive have filmed so far this season:
The extended cut of last nights Miami Concert

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
Also if Alonso leaves Alpine for Aston that means that Alpine will surely give Oscar the seat. So that would rule out the swap where people thought he would go to Williams? SO WHO IS SWAPPING? unless Alonso and Seb is the swap?
Daniel swaps with everybody
It's just... He is the person F1 needs to get rid off
Maybe he'll even retire
You know... Old man, 32 😅
He'll never be a champion soooo what is he waiting for 😆

• Haha

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Tennis lesson from Serena or Golf lesson from Tiger:
Alex: Golf lesson from Tiger
Person: Do you think you need it?
Alex: Yeh my girlfriend doesn’t teach me anything.
Poor Lily 😂😂

• Haha