Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Carlos' faces in the last f1 vidéo are something else 😂😂

Screenshot_20220504-164546_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220504-164555_YouTube.jpg

@iona.a.smith that was Lewis' face when they ask him to choose between Dolly Parton and Taylor Swift, he choose Dolly sorry 😂😂

Screenshot_20220504-165005_YouTube.jpg

And we might witnessed the end of the yuki/pierre friendship because pierre choose to have yuki's face tattooed on him while yuki choose to have Franz 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

imolathesecond

VIP Member
God that was the worst thing F1 has ever done. This is a race, not a frat party. 🙄 Just cringed my way through the entire thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Very wholesome video with Lando and Daniel. Liked the story of how they first met when Lando was still a little kid and Daniel talked more to Adam than Lando 😂
And Daniel’s got an amazing memory to remember that, like that was about 10 years ago. I remember in that podcast with Rosberg he’d recall races to the date as well. Underrated memory king 😂

• Heart
  • Wow

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Sorry for manifesting this accidentally, why can’t I still manifest port cop in my room or Lando winning but this?

• Haha
  • Sick

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Here's my paddock fits!

Friday free practice, keep it super casual and lowkey. This outfit would fit well if i was a guest of Aston Martin, going by the colours.
Screenshot_20220505_140814.jpg

Qualifying : let's take it up another notch. Get a little bit more dressy.
Screenshot_20220505_145605.jpg

Race day: Let's go full glam! It's the fuckin Miami Grand Prix
Screenshot_20220505_145611.jpg

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Fuck these people. Seriously, the woman can't win. I truly believe there's a special place in hell for women who pull other women apart, especially when it's out of pure jealousy. As for covering P up, pretty sure she's doing it because people made a huge deal out of the fact she showed her daughters chest in some photos...even though I'm fairly sure they wouldn't have said a thing if that child was male.
Winds me up but at the end of the day, she's rich, she's beautiful, she's got a man who loves her and her daughter which is more than I think these haters have.
They’re also misogynistic as hell. The kid has a father as well, why aren’t they doubting his existence and presence in her life but only Kelly’s?
*I know he sees his daughter, that’s not what I’m questioning
**but the fact that they’re tearing Kelly apart and not even considering that Daniil is with P at times and Kelly uses that time to travel alone is just sexist

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
The opening ceremony will begin at 8 pm local time. Guess what else is set to begin a little bit earlier…

THE RAIN

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
I. AM. BACKKKKK! And properly caught up! When is this opening ceremony? Tonight? LATE NIGHT TATTLE SESH? I have work at 8am but go on then, let’s all watch this shit show together! 😂

Also had a beautifully poetic moment this morning. Was on my commute to work and nearly crashed into the back of the car in front (30mph to an emergency stop, stupid woman), managed to swerve out the way and hit a bush - very Sharl ‘I am stupid’ Monaco moment. ANYWAY, I was listening to the Red Flags podcast and just as I crashed into the bush they played the ‘just an inchident’ clip, it was PERFECT. In conclusion, I am the Sharl Eclair of Leeds.

And sending big hugs to you Iona! Hope you’re feeling a little better now! 🥺 I know exactly how you feel cos I was the same once my exams finished last year. It’s like you go from working flat out to nothing and then you feel a bit lost! Always here for you pal! I love this little corner of the internet! 💕

• Heart