Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
I’m off to bed too, sleep well my fellow Europeans! And we’re relying on you American friends to give us reading material for the morning 😉💜
On it! Will try to do the Tattle proud. Note to self: do NOT fill the thread with Fernando pics and gifs
200 (3).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

niamh90

Maybe it’s the fact that American crowds just always seem so dead. I’ve seen more atmosphere in my local Wetherspoons

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
CARPOOL KARAOKE PLEASE 🤞🏻
This yes 🥰
Bet it’s going to be Lando or Daniel driving James around though
Does this mean they’re going to be on the show as well? Because if so, I’ll make more ironic posts about stuff and just wait to see if they come true as well

90sgirl

VIP Member
I have had an absolutely shit day at work but bonus they gave me tomorrow off so I can stay up and watch the opening ceremony 👏

• Heart

vaneln

VIP Member
Sorry Seb hun but I can’t take you seriously at an F1 event wearing a t-shirt about climate change. Can’t stand it when celebs virtue signal to the little people, if he’s so bothered maybe he should go and drive for formula E instead of adding to the problem at F1
he's pretty conscious about it
but to be fair with him, he is not the "shirt guy enough activism for today". he is investing his time and money in real actions, besides questioning the system that gave him visibility.
he's close to the end of this F1 career for sure, but it's glad to see him bring uncomfortable questions

Which one is this? I need to do a list 😂😂
Pierre's ex gf
she is dating Callum now

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Lewis is LOOOOOVED
man probably bought out the whole stadium
(accent analysis: he sounds American again)

• Heart
  • Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
Sebs T-shirt reminded me of the Busted song Year 3000

‘Not much has changed but they live under water’

• Haha