Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rayne

VIP Member
Guys I’m screaming, they waited outside David Coulthard’s hotel and then he apparently said this to them 🤣🤣🤣 he may end up being their next sugar daddy 🤣🤣😭
C592482B-F658-4E85-9B3E-F7B2C5F7C585.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
And we have hit our 80s!!!
90 by the end of the weekend does seem too unreasonable
Lots of love Nosey Bitches❤

*Only headline news is they Heidi made it to a Daniel Instagram grid picture. Other than that, life has been fairly boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

lni33

VIP Member
Guys!!!! Lando is going to freak the f out, he’s got approval from his ultimate hero

C02E6AF0-43CD-4D8C-9811-6493067C88B0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Luna2021

Ok girls , I had to think *long and hard* about these outfits because Miami is a vibe so one minute could be fp2 the next could be in LIV nightclub! As you know I love an over exaggerated story to match the outfits. Please enjoy!

So Friday… here I go making my paddock entry debut. I’ve just been debuted on insta and there’s no way I’m having you bitches laughing at me for being overdressed so a nice pair of boyfriend jeans and an oversized blazer.
E7AC065C-2946-4DF7-8BA6-10A6AA135729.jpeg

Saturday has rolled around and the paddock is ramping up in terms of celeb sightings but guess what fuckers I’m in the garage supporting my man while you’re in your fake yacht. Category is BOUUUJIIIEE

7DBE6824-4DCF-4C2F-8BB3-4B553343DBEC.jpeg

It’s race day!!!! I’m so nervous, daniel is on pole in his really fast car 😌😌😌😂 orange blazer for supportive girlfriend points and then white pant suit and crop top to stun the Twitter haters ✌🏼 ✌🏼

0A82D0CF-A129-4BE4-BDB7-5B65FCDB5D0C.jpeg

hope you enjoyed this weeks story time, honestly daniel and I really appreciate your support 🥹🥹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Pole er bear

VIP Member

I hope they have given him an ermmmm boost ready for Miami :D
Am I surprised in ANY WAY?
absolutely NOT. I expected nothing less Lewis!
Shags 2 ladies, Skips the Met Gala, AND hangs with Tom Brady in just a few days
Hoping Lewis continues to embrace Merc's year of research

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
for those of you that want to feel some anger

Kelly deserves better than all of this hate, especially the mum shaming is such a low blow

• Angry
  • Sad

lni33

VIP Member
Looks like Pierre’s been having a look at Cha Chas pinterest for colour inspo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

maisie20

VIP Member
OMG I just became a VIP member thanks for all the love and support and for those of you who thought i left i never left just stood aside for awhile

Thank you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
for those of you that want to feel some anger

Kelly deserves better than all of this hate, especially the mum shaming is such a low blow
Fuck these people. Seriously, the woman can't win. I truly believe there's a special place in hell for women who pull other women apart, especially when it's out of pure jealousy. As for covering P up, pretty sure she's doing it because people made a huge deal out of the fact she showed her daughters chest in some photos...even though I'm fairly sure they wouldn't have said a thing if that child was male.
Winds me up but at the end of the day, she's rich, she's beautiful, she's got a man who loves her and her sweet daughter which is more than I think these haters have.

• Heart

valen_

poor Lewis is probably the one driver that doesn’t play golf and look where they threw him 😂
2C8FCFBE-8500-47CD-AF48-5624BF60B940.jpeg

FD42FB14-3B28-4ADC-AE76-5E925C79AF18.jpeg

• Haha