Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
Carlos can’t win these days, number two driver and now number two friend to Lando… the jealousy on this face, the hand curling in a fist… Daniel is finished

*joking, quite obviously I hope
Sharl is ending me in this photo! Totally oblivious to the bro drama and living his himbo life 😂

Also guys send me your positive vibes today - I’m handing my notice in at work today after seven years… I am so nervous I could vomit!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Ugh I'm so annoyed. Been covid testing weekly and today 2 positive at home tests from different brands. I feel totally normal but am just gonna isolate for a week anyway because didn't have anything scheduled for in person work anyway.
I'm annoyed because I've been doing everything right just got 2nd booster 6 months after first booster and moderna... masks always indoors. If I hadn't of tested I wouldn't have known
I was also so damn close to splurging on Miami tickets and this would have either totally screwed me over missing it if i did have to test, or caused me to spread it unknowingly to my elderly father and friends if I just based on my Vax card alone.
Ultimately this is the best situation all around and can watch race from home, but just saying keep the testing up guys! If I could go through this after being so careful, I'm pretty sure whatever is out there isn't going away

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

aidil

VIP Member
New profile pic to commemorate this shit show of a weekend - Pierre in a bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

vaneln

VIP Member
i said one time: Luisa and Alicia were lucky in this trip to Croatia, they traveled with random guys they obviously didn't know very well, others rich guys could have done bad things to them
i can't believe how these pretty girls from insta can take so many risks, but for Luisa have been worth it
Alicia was banned...

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Stop. Writing. So. We. Stay. On. This. Thread. For. Some. Time. So. I. Can. Quote. You. While. I. Am. Catching. Up.

Screenshot_20220505_201045.jpg

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
So did Pierre knock off Lewis or vice versa or are they both just unbothered fashion kings who are inspired by Sharl’s pinterest?

• Haha
  • Wow

imolathesecond

VIP Member
All I need is a video of any other driver hitting Lando’s helmet when he’s wearing it like he’s an actual basketball and they’re dribbling
Bonus points if the team does it in Parc Ferme if Lando podiums

• Haha
  • Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
I know you all probably don’t care but I just wanted to share tonight’s sexy salad with you all because I really am quite proud of it 😂😂
DA9EC881-6FA9-43FF-B3E5-23A5FE337D2F.jpeg

• Heart
Just catching up with last nights posts....seems like it was exactly the cringe fest we predicted eh? Why, oh why did they not make it a cheaper event...that way they may have actually got people who know how to party to attend. Can't believe all Americans are as dead as that crowd.

This is some King shit right here. Same with Lewis statement. Wonder if we may get some Womens rights T Shirts from them?
For the love of god, though, get a trim Seb. I love you with all my heart but...you are going full hipster these days mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Drivers: we want less media, bring back press conferences on thursday
FIA: media duties on wednesday as well you said?

I hate the spectacle of this all. I know a lot of American fans think that Europeans are pressed because it’s in America but really, if it were Europe as well I’d hate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14