Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
he's pretty conscious about it
but to be fair with him, he is not the "shirt guy enough activism for today". he is investing his time and money in real actions, besides questioning the system that gave him visibility.
he's close to the end of this F1 career for sure, but it's glad to see him bring uncomfortable questions
Exactly this. He consistently calls on the powers that be to look at more sustainable ways to race, doesn't take a private jet, cycles to the track and invests in environmental groups. He's definitely not just a wear a t shirt man. Sometimes you have to be the guy changing things from the inside. Same with Lewis and his calls for diversity. He gets so much shit for it but he puts his hand in his pocket as well as talking about it. I love the fact they call out the sport for things that need changing. We all see things in our 30s (and 40s!) that we didn't see in our youth.

Reactions: 11

imolathesecond

VIP Member
That’s a really cute helmet! Good job Lando’s helmet people. I love how it still features his regular helmets lines on the side, kind of, as the basketballs lines.

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
new pfp is just because i feel most relatable to this

also, as an american.... I SWEAR TO GOD IF I SEE ONE INFLUENCER OR TIKTOK THEN I WILL LITERALLY BREAK MY TV

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Oh i really like lando's helmet for this week. I think we will have a lot of designs with néon or bright colors and palm trees so i like that lando did something different 😁. And i'm really impress by the person who actually painted it, the helmet really look like a real basket ball 👏

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Hiiiii

This long day is finally over so I have like whole thread to catch up before the final episode od the Bachelor starts

Embrace yourselves for notification spam and quoting posts from this morning till now 😆

• Heart
  • Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I’m buzzing! Found a lovely new practice that I’ll be helping open and I’ll be doing more medical nursing which is totally my bag cos pharmacology/internal medicine rules and I HATE surgery zzz 😴😂 Just terrified of telling my bosses cos we’re already short staffed 😬

YASSSSS IONA! Get that notice in! You’ve got so many exciting opportunities waiting for you out there! 💜
That sounds amazing!! ❤ Surgery sucks, so overrated 😂
I’m sure you’ll do amazing 🥰 both of you, @iona.a.smith

Lando’s following this guy now, both Kat and Pierre follow him
Pierre and Lando besties confirmed?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Ugh I'm so annoyed. Been covid testing weekly and today 2 positive at home tests from different brands. I feel totally normal but am just gonna isolate for a week anyway because didn't have anything scheduled for in person work anyway.
I'm annoyed because I've been doing everything right just got 2nd booster 6 months after first moderna... masks always indoors. If I hadn't of tested I wouldn't have known
I was also so damn close to splurging on Miami tickets and this would have either totally screwed me over missing it if i did have to test, or caused me to spread it unknowingly to my elderly father and friends if I just based on my Vax card alone.
Ultimately this is the best situation all around and can watch race from home, but just sayong keep the testong up guys! If I could go through this after being so careful, I'm pretty sure whatever is out there isn't going away
here's to hoping it's a fluke ❤ i hope you'll stay feeling okay and that it passes quickly... 🥰 sending you all the hugs
i get you, covid is so frustrating. i've had 4 vaccines by now (health care workers in germany are required to be vaxxed and boosted, 2nd booster is recommended) and it still feels like a matter of time before i get covid anyway

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
Will this thread get to the end of the the opening party 😂😂😂 happy new thread ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
I’ve given up trying to keep up with the thread! Sorry for notification spam but I have no energy to keep up with replies 😂😂😂😂

I’m happy DTS has been renewed but only if they listen to the driver complaints and change the format. I loved the first couple of seasons so much - you could see they’d overegged some of the drama but it was still pleasant viewing. The last two were on a par with a Real Housewives episode and did the sport no justice at all!