Formula One Wags #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear if I see one more tiktok with Miami by will smith I’m going to lose my tit

* looking at you Carlos Sainz 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I swear if I see one more tiktok with Miami by will smith I’m going to lose my tit

* looking at you Carlos Sainz 😑
Another thing I manifested! Or well, I just made an educated guess but for the sake of Lando’s race on Sunday let’s say I manifested it.

Reactions: 5
started watching maxs stream but both chat and his friends are being incredibly annoying to say the least so switched that off pretty quickly 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hiiiii

This long day is finally over so I have like whole thread to catch up before the final episode od the Bachelor starts

Embrace yourselves for notification spam and quoting posts from this morning till now 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Do they really though Zak, I know he’s American but that’s a very Americanised view he’s got of the world because I certainly don’t view the Super Bowl that highly 😅

• Haha
Do they really though Zak, I know he’s American but that’s a very Americanised view he’s got of the world because I certainly don’t view the Super Bowl that highly 😅

I’d kind of agree with him, everyone usually knows of the Super Bowl when it’s time and there’s so much fanfare and all that. At least it’s like that over here. I can’t think of anything that comes close. I mean to me it’s not a big deal because Idon’t watch anything but motorsports but just the general vibe of the people I guess?

Edit: apparently the World Cup, followed by the Olympic Games, is the biggest event but since that’s every four years and Le Mans takes the third spot on that list I feel like it’s just Motorsports supremacy confirmed. Although the Super Bowl is next up. Surprised to see Monaco on the list as well.
https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/1247928-ranking-the-biggest-events-in-sports.amp.html

Reactions: 2

Super Bowl is only big in America, the rest of the world, no

I’d kind of agree with him, everyone usually knows of the Super Bowl when it’s time and there’s so much fanfare and all that. At least it’s like that over here. I can’t think of anything that comes close. I mean to me it’s not a big deal because Idon’t watch anything but motorsports but just the general vibe of the people I guess?
For Europe I'd say it's Fifa World Cup or something related to football imo

Reactions: 8
Well I’d easily put the World Cup and Olympic Games higher than the super bowl at least, I don’t know anyone personally that has ever actually watched the super bowl and not just clips of the half time show 😂

Abu Dhabi was a huge audience because of the tied championship points surely? An ordinary race wouldn't have that kind of viewing.

Reactions: 9
Abu Dhabi was a huge audience because of the tied championship points surely? An ordinary race wouldn't have that kind of viewing.
No I don’t think F1 is there yet to be honest, as much as they like to pretend with this Miami race

Reactions: 3
Well I’d easily put the World Cup and Olympic Games higher than the super bowl at least, I don’t know anyone personally that has ever actually watched the super bowl and not just clips of the half time show 😂
No, you’re absolutely right, I forgot about them and according to the list I added as well. But since they’re only every four years, I’d still rank the Super Bowl pretty high. Definitely higher than F1 😂

Reactions: 2
They are really trying to push it with Tottenham Stadium hosting NFL games but we just don’t care for that sport 😂
It was in Channel 4 about 1 in the morning back in the day. No idea if it's still on. Difficult to get excited about it when we have rugby!

Hiiiii

This long day is finally over so I have like whole thread to catch up before the final episode od the Bachelor starts

Embrace yourselves for notification spam and quoting posts from this morning till now 😆
I have final episode of Czech survivor tonight so i have 6 minutes to read everything 😂
Ohh can’t wait for the outfit part of the thread 😂❤
edit: there is possibility that you will not make it 😂 only 60 posts left until new thread

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.