Formula One Wags #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the only thing worse than seeing James cordon wearing a mclaren shirt stood with Lando, is when Phillip schofield interviews lando 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Given what a disaster Miami is turning out to be I think we will have a repeat of Imola except it’ll be lando and Daniel this time instead of Carlos 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Here's my paddock fits!

Friday free practice, keep it super casual and lowkey. This outfit would fit well if i was a guest of Aston Martin, going by the colours.
View attachment 1244801
Qualifying : let's take it up another notch. Get a little bit more dressy. View attachment 1244802

Race day: Let's go full glam! It's the fuckin Miami Grand Prix
View attachment 1244803
Wow i like these outfits! I wish i had some sence of fashionstyle.
Jeans are not allowed in the paddock?!🤔
I only have jeans, almost no dresses. For this summer i have to buy some summerdresses, but i don't know what ....i just have no idea..

So by watching you all post paddock outfits, maybe the fashion part in my brain will be activated😄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Very wholesome video with Lando and Daniel. Liked the story of how they first met when Lando was still a little kid and Daniel talked more to Adam than Lando 😂
And Daniel’s got an amazing memory to remember that, like that was about 10 years ago. I remember in that podcast with Rosberg he’d recall races to the date as well. Underrated memory king 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
what drive to survive would have already missed this season:
Lewis’s bollocking from Toto, the drivers conference in Jeddah, Daniels apology to Carlos, mazipin getting sacked

what drive to survive have filmed so far this season:
The extended cut of last nights Miami Concert

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.