Formula One Wags #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the twins stories they are at the fan zone it looks absolutely shite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Copy and pasted it in my notes app. Just say the word and I’ll post it 😘 I feel you babe, but he’ll be just fine 🥰
Need to keep telling myself we’re only a few races in, he’s just having tit luck! 💜 Pls post this to me again when we get DNFs on Sunday 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah and the statement from Zak too! I know it’s all normal F1 style speculation but I just always feel for DR in the current situation 😭😭😭
Maybe he's pulling a Toto.... like psychologically bleeping with dani to actually motivate dani
with colton walking track

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Need to keep telling myself we’re only a few races in, he’s just having tit luck! 💜 Pls post this to me again when we get DNFs on Sunday 🤣
No DNFs 🧘🏻‍♀️ We’ll get a 1-2, duh ✨ channeling my inner Daniel with all that optimism here
*I‘m usually more of a Lando, a big big pessimist

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As much as we’re not Jen Jen fans her hair is fab 😍
View attachment 1245468
agreed. she does take good care of herself. wonder what my features would look like with $100+ dinners every night
cowboy boots gotta go tho
i mean they arent terrible but its cringe for me as someone who grew up where there were not a fashion choice

Reactions: 4
No DNFs 🧘🏻‍♀️ We’ll get a 1-2, duh ✨ channeling my inner Daniel with all that optimism here
*I‘m usually more of a Lando, a big big pessimist
I was going to say, this is very un-Imola-like behaviour! 😂 I’m here for it - MANIFESTING PRAYER CIRCLE TIME.

Maybe he's pulling a Toto.... like psychologically bleeping with dani to actually motivate dani
with colton walking track
I hate to say it but if I was a F1 driver this would totally work on me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know you all probably don’t care but I just wanted to share tonight’s sexy salad with you all because I really am quite proud of it 😂😂
DA9EC881-6FA9-43FF-B3E5-23A5FE337D2F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
tuned back into the stream and connor and oli have now joined so it might be a bit more interesting/tolerable now 😅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.