Formula One Wags #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it really not? Oh wow I thought they had gotten through to Europe. People over here love American Football so much despite having to watch it at 2 am.
England are raging football hooligans (as in actual football not American), and if we want to watch people throw a ball it’s rugby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So did Pierre knock off Lewis or vice versa or are they both just unbothered fashion kings who are inspired by Sharl’s pinterest?
Oh my god the caption on this....he really DOES look like he's about to grind to Pony. Ngl if Lewis signed up to Magic Mike live, I'd be first to buy a ticket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
England are raging football hooligans (as in actual football not American), and if we want to watch people throw a ball it’s rugby 😂
Oh I see, maybe that’s the difference, people here do not care about rugby 😂 but yes raging actual football hooligans here as well, I went to 3 matches in my entire lifetime and hated the experience because it was actually frightening to be in the grandstands surrounded by all the ultra fans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my god the caption on this....he really DOES look like he's about to grind to Pony. Ngl if Lewis signed up to Magic Mike live, I'd be first to buy a ticket.
I'm totally digging the 90's boy band trousers and waistcoat combo! And the armssssss

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'd imagine the Super Bowl is just Zak's frame of reference as an American. It's massive here and the most Americanized sport I can think of. I wouldn't imagine the rest of the world cares much. You say Super Bowl and half of America froths at the mouth so he knows his audience

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think in europe or at least in france the superbowl is more known for the show at the halftime than for the sport in itself. I would say that one of the biggest sport event watched here are probably the final of the football champions league. Oh and the tour de france in cycling also is a major thing that is broadcast all over the world.

Reactions: 8
I’ve given up trying to keep up with the thread! Sorry for notification spam but I have no energy to keep up with replies 😂😂😂😂

I’m happy DTS has been renewed but only if they listen to the driver complaints and change the format. I loved the first couple of seasons so much - you could see they’d overegged some of the drama but it was still pleasant viewing. The last two were on a par with a Real Housewives episode and did the sport no justice at all!

Reactions: 10
You know what, I can’t wait for this segment because I want to know what the hell this is about 😂 I wonder if Daniel is going to be in it? Haven’t seen him yet with Corden

Twin ❤
My twin is a VIP 😏
McLaren boys live rent free in our minds 🧡🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 4
While F1 has definitely grown in popularity, Abu Dhabi would not be a true measurement.

It's kinda like the women's US Open final from last year - insane numbers, but did it sustain? Not really. People were raving like we were gonna go back to the glory days of 90s/00s women's tennis and the sport is pretty much at the same place.

The situation made the viewership, but there's no way to truly repeat that which could make for interesting situations down the line.

Reactions: 6
Stop. Writing. So. We. Stay. On. This. Thread. For. Some. Time. So. I. Can. Quote. You. While. I. Am. Catching. Up.

Screenshot_20220505_201045.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look who was on the track walk with Lando 👀

Whenever I see them with an umbrella I always think of Gunther saying he will look like a wanker or whatever word he used if he had one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.