Formula One Wags #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so this just popped up on my tattle ads
I dont understand how they do this other than airbrushing it
but like why would you do that to a real flower?
1651774440539.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffs my heart is hurting for Danny again now with all these new rumours 😭

• Sad
  • Haha
While F1 has definitely grown in popularity, Abu Dhabi would not be a true measurement.

It's kinda like the women's US Open final from last year - insane numbers, but did it sustain? Not really. People were raving like we were gonna go back to the glory days of 90s/00s women's tennis and the sport is pretty much at the same place.

The situation made the viewership, but there's no way to truly repeat that which could make for interesting situations down the line.
This is my issue with it all...there is no way that they can guarantee every season will be as drama filled as last year's, but they are spending insane amounts of money and time trying to hook a market that probably only got interested for that one race. I can't see those same people sticking around if we have 7 seasons of Ferrari dominance. If you love the sport, you love it whatever but before 21 the last REAL rivalry season was 16. I have no issue with newbies in the sport, I think it's great it is more open to younger fans and definitely more female friendly but it feels that if there's a lack of drama they will have to either create some or rely on more of these stupid PR stunts. In which case it could turn off alot of longstanding fans.
I genuinely hope for a good race on Sunday otherwise all this overkill is going to look ridiculous.

This is my issue with it all...there is no way that they can guarantee every season will be as drama filled as last year's, but they are spending insane amounts of money and time trying to hook a market that probably only got interested for that one race. I can't see those same people sticking around if we have 7 seasons of Ferrari dominance. If you love the sport, you love it whatever but before 21 the last REAL rivalry season was 16. I have no issue with newbies in the sport, I think it's great it is more open to younger fans and definitely more female friendly but it feels that if there's a lack of drama they will have to either create some or rely on more of these stupid PR stunts. In which case it could turn off alot of longstanding fans.
I genuinely hope for a good race on Sunday otherwise all this overkill is going to look ridiculous.
I completely agree, they’re investing so much in creating drama and forgetting about the main reason why we’re all here in the first place - RACING. I feel like the bubble will burst eventually, it has to because they can’t sustain this kind of dRaMa 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yeah and the statement from Zak too! I know it’s all normal F1 style speculation but I just always feel for DR in the current situation 😭😭😭
Tbh I think Daniel should be okay. His seat is there until next year as Zak said. And Colton is doing well but not amazing I think it would be a big gamble for McLaren to bring him over in favour of not only Daniel but other formula division drivers

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah and the statement from Zak too! I know it’s all normal F1 style speculation but I just always feel for DR in the current situation 😭😭😭
New mantra for us: Daniel is safe, he’s matching Lando in pace, he’s marketing gold, Lando and Daniel are stability for the team when the car needs tons of development, Zak said the Indy car drivers won’t come into F1 without winning their championship, Zak and Andreas love Daniel. He’s safe. It’s all going to be fine and people are making a bunch of noise over nothing. ❤
Please engrave this on my tombstone when I’m gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New mantra for us: Daniel is safe, he’s matching Lando in pace, he’s marketing gold, Lando and Daniel are stability for the team when the car needs tons of development, Zak said the Indy car drivers won’t come into F1 without winning their championship, Zak and Andreas love Daniel. He’s safe. It’s all going to be fine and people are making a bunch of noise over nothing. ❤
Please engrave this on my tombstone when I’m gone.
Keep repeating this to me, please and thank you 🥺💜 I’m a little bit too emotionally invested in DR’s mental well-being 🥺

1651775164068.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My work colleague used to buy them for his wife! They are not painted, but stems are split in the different coloured waters!
okay that is actually kind of impressive
still a little weird but I'll accept it as art.... picasso

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.