Formula One Wags #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very wholesome video with Lando and Daniel. Liked the story of how they first met when Lando was still a little kid and Daniel talked more to Adam than Lando πŸ˜‚
And Daniel’s got an amazing memory to remember that, like that was about 10 years ago. I remember in that podcast with Rosberg he’d recall races to the date as well. Underrated memory king πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚ Lando talking about the Texas outfit was the best πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ his eyes said everything. I had the same reaction when I saw him last year πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That McLaren video was so nice to watch, really relaxed and natural, the vibes are πŸ™πŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone notice how they had two pictures left each? We were robbed. Although Lando being worried about being a massive fanboy when they first met makes up for it πŸ˜‚

He does realize how the hoodie does not fit with the sunglasses or the umbrella, right? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone notice how they had two pictures left each? We were robbed. Although Lando being worried about being a massive fanboy when they first met makes up for it πŸ˜‚
We were 100% robbed because the last photo Lando was holding was defo Zak’s iconic orange McLaren trousers πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5

He does realize how the hoodie does not fit with the sunglasses or the umbrella, right? πŸ˜‚
Yeah i think Lando had Daniel’s pink outfit from Vanity fair πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i wanted to hear his opinion πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love Landos helmet! Weird it isn't a golfball πŸ˜‚

Finally I could catch another tiny break in my day, my body is just going on autopilot right now, having had meetings all day, then I had to clean the house and make the bed for my dogsitter. Now I have only one meeting left, which is for my new job, fortunately Im allowed to just log in on teams and say hello to the youth and then leave for the airport. (Not MiamiπŸ˜‚) The broker said it was okay for me to check out the house I want up north tomorrow, so every moment I should have been relaxing today have been spent either buying last minute tickets or booking a hotel. I can't wait to relax with a beer on the airport in just a few hours 🍻
I too wish it were a golf ball. its gonna be so much orange! I thought that would be the case with Daniel's peach helmet, but somehow it actually works against the mclaren orange this year.

My theory after last night is that the basket ball is 2 things. 1. it really is rooted in the US so I appreciate it. But 2, as became clear last night, Google (pixel) is sponsering the NBA, so maybe this was a way to have a sponsor based helmet. I think he's gonna look hilarious with a basketball head. (hopefully we get a golf ball soon)
or..... (option 3... subtle dig at Pierre)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OMG I just became a VIP member thanks for all the love and support and for those of you who thought i left i never left just stood aside for awhile

Thank you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Where’s Lu off to tonight πŸ‘€ and will she actually get her hair cut this time πŸ˜…

48711455-32F0-4D33-888D-68D1009BDEC2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So did Pierre knock off Lewis or vice versa or are they both just unbothered fashion kings who are inspired by Sharl’s pinterest?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.