Formula One Wags #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I had a meeting past few hours
Went back saw 3 pages here
Saw you talking about DR and Heidi marriage

Like I don't have the rights to say it but... Can you not?

Reactions: 16
They’re all loved up now, problem is the men have too many women throwing themselves at them and in a few years when they’re bored they’ll all be slagging about. They may be F1 drivers but they are just men after all
I don’t know about that, yeah some of them are young but most have already been in committed relationships for years now, if they wanted to hoe about they could have been doing that already

Nothing about their lives are really stable, they are all up in the air with contracts and travelling so I think it’s natural to seek out some stability in a settled happy relationship

Reactions: 5
Big hug for you!
https://giphy.com/ZBQhoZC0nqknSviPqT

Reactions: 2
I think Max is a really good example for that. I know some people think it’s weird for a 24-year old to become a stepdad but I feel like he loves and needs it a bit? Not in a weird way but I think it’s just nice to have someone at home waiting for him.

Reactions: 8
Old drivers are not the problem though. Pay drivers + the small number of teams are the problem. I'd rather have 10 Alonsos on the grid than Latifi and Stroll.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Exactly that! After long travelling it must be nice to know you have a family waiting for you when you get back and you aren’t just going back to a lonely apartment

They’re all loved up now, problem is the men have too many women throwing themselves at them and in a few years when they’re bored they’ll all be slagging about. They may be F1 drivers but they are just men after all
As Mnz would say equal opportunities....women and men cheat! Maybe using human would be better than 'men'

Reactions: 10
I saw a interview with Maxs mom last year. She said that the relationship with Kelly was doing good things to him. That he had a home to go to after a race.

Reactions: 9
Old drivers are not the problem though. Paid drivers + the small number of teams are the problems. I'd rather have 10 Alonsos than Latifi + Stroll on the grid.
Oh yes pay drivers as well, in my opinion pay drivers who’ve proven themselves in their junior careers to be capable of winning deserve a shot at F1 but whenever they don’t deliver, they should be treated the same as any other driver which would mean being replaced. Pay drivers can actually be good as well, Niki Lauda was one.
I think both pay drivers and drivers who’ve been doing F1 for so long are reasons why young drivers often never get a chance.

Yes right now they want stability but when they get near 30 they will start resenting that they have been tied down in relationships so young. I think even if they do stay together the ones who got together early twenties there will be some degree of cheating going on as men usually think the grass is greener

I think Charles and Charlotte will break up, Carlos and Isa might last if he’s happy being with someone with no personality. I’d love Lando and Lu to last, but agree with you - there is so much change in your 20s and they are sooo young. I’m 33 and had two friends get married before 25. Now both divorced.

Reactions: 7
Sending cuddly thoughts

Now, would you like me to post one of my 'special pictures' to make you feel a bit better?

Exactly as that age you think it will last forever but often it doesn’t and it is usually the man’s choice that it doesn’t

Reactions: 1
Hmmm, I don’t know about that. While I agree that some breaking up might happen, I wouldn’t say it’s due to cheating on any side because we don’t really know any of them to say that. I don’t think it’s particularly fair.

Reactions: 7
But I mean... Seb?

Yes obviously. The problem with pay drivers is when you're in a situation where you have plenty of talented young drivers looking for a seat and yet those seats are given to average rich kids (I am being polite). If the driver is talented i don't see the problem with him bringing money to the team.

Reactions: 3
Aw take so time to rest And I’m sure you will be okay soon Sending lots of hugs

Reactions: 1
It's ok....you can say Stroll and Latifi!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.