Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vaneln

VIP Member
Your Pierre propaganda almost distracted me from the truth:

Now thread cleanse

• Heart
Reactions: 13

monza

VIP Member
I find posting everything before actual congratz love doves a very non classy move 😅
Look at my makeup, look at my dress, look at my shoes, look at my boyfriend, my boyfriend is cutest in the whole world but in portuguese cause it sounds better, look at my dress again, yeah we are the best... *one eternity later* oh Savannah and Oliver 💍
You are late girl. You always are.

Imagine Kelly doing that 🤯

*wag equality* *wag equality* *wag equality*

Btw if that's by ANY chance a little protest for not inviting her and mispelling her name... Go little rock star :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow

imolathesecond

VIP Member
My friend is turning 22 and is getting married, while I'm having mental breakdowns about my uni 😂
Everyone has their own path that they should follow 🤷🏻‍♀️
All my friends are in serious relationships, some are pregnant, some are engaged. I’m nowhere near that but I’ve got different things in life going for me (may or may not include the same mental breakdowns you’ve mentioned). There’s no rule book to follow when it comes to being an adult. I wish there was 😂

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Assumptions can only be one-sided. It’s accepted if you are team Heidi. If for some reason you question it, you’ll be called out.

One 30 sec clip of her with his family and they love her. Daniel is a grown man. No one is going to stop him from dating whoever he wants regardless of their personal opinion about it.
No one is being called out, this is a regular discussion where two sides present their opinions. I don’t see anything wrong with it except for the fact that we go over this like every other day.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Guys…my flatmate is hoovering her room. The whole place smells like lemon Shake n Vac. I can’t do this😂😂

disliking outfit choices is something very different to questioning someones relationship or their intention in life
Yes. And isn’t all we were doing disliking someone’s outfit??

• Haha
Reactions: 12

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
I think it’s unfair to be less supportive of someone just because they’re provided different opportunities. A fortunate background can only get you so far. As long as they’re not doing anything wrong or offensive etc. I don’t think privilege means someone’s accomplishments are less worthy of support. But I understand your point.
I see your point as well, but I definitely think it's reasonable to not be as impressed in a case like that. If someone whose family/parent is famous gets an acting or modelling job because of that last name and the reputation, it's not nearly as impressive as when someone with no background comes up from their own hard work and gets the same job. I fully agree that a fortunate background isn't 100% of the journey, but it's a leg up that not many are afforded which makes it that much more impressive when they can do it 100% themselves. Anything can be a privilege, even just having a supportive family is a privilege not everyone has. For example, If you had one person whose family really supported and encouraged them to do well in school vs another kid whose parents weren't involved, isn't it more impressive when the kid with no support is able to push through and get it all done themselves?

Again, definitely not saying these young women don't deserve support or appreciation!! I think its amazing when you could easily sit at home and do nothing because of family money but you still go out there and try to be useful in the world, but I'm just saying I can't deny that privilege I know they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 12