Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What's your point

VIP Member
Sorry but I need to hear the story behind this one 😂😂

The playlist is looking fairly bare I will have you know
So there were 3 sets of couples in a friendship group
Couple 1 - myself and husband
Couple 2 - husbands best friend and his GF
Couple 3 - my best friend and her husband.

Basically the girl from couple number 2 had previously been in a relationship with the guy from couple 3 (the two females were friends at the time) female from couple 2 started an affair with husbands best friend (who was married with a little boy) so that's how couple 2 formed. Then my best friend (now but I barely knew her then) got with the guy from couple 3 (so that's how couple 3 formed).

Anyways, at my wedding couple 2 had a row and her ex (now in couple 3) told her she got what she deserved for splitting up hubby's best friends first marriage and he also called her a slag so she gave him a single punch in the nose and knocked him out.

Did you follow that? Wonder of a flow chart would explain better cos even I am confused.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Didn’t realise W Series were also in Miami this weekend…. It’s a sign for Lando to get his first win whilst Charlotte is there to witness it

View attachment 1237238
Just adding this to my ever growing list of proofs why Lando is going to win. So far we’ve got:
- he was 7-5-3 the last races so 1 is the only logical next step
- Bruce McLaren won his first race at age 22 in Miami
- it’s really time for a Red Bull and a Ferrari to come together on track (safely), we’re 5 races in and the championship contenders have not yet crashed… 2021 could never
- Charlotte is there

• Heart
Reactions: 12

camara

@camara just liked a post from thread 77.....it means she's heading this way....

Hornbag in Miami spam incoming?

you guys are going too fast. Im like who is Katie, since when has @monza liked plugz, and what is that blue dress?!

also still figuring out why the hotel puts personal pictures in their rooms for guests aka Kelly in Paris.

and as for the hornbag spam, he’s got that tan atm you know 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Futtrit

VIP Member
Guys do you think if I report Mercedes / George to the ASA for not disclosing that Puma AD that Hornbag will give me a job
Will he give you a job?
Is the Pope Catholic? Does Christian Horner sit on red sports cars?

el4qegaahvg51.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
The wedding really confused me, I was expecting a lot more

Also why are they heading to a London club and not getting some Middle Aged bloke called Dave or something to DJ like a normal wedding 😂😂
Yes! It was like it'd been a last minute cancellation that they had to rush everything for. I was expecting so much more. No Uno as ring bearer either 😭

• Sad

lni33

VIP Member
So… people have started arriving to the met gala and I’m already so disappointed 😑

• Haha
  • Sad

aidil

VIP Member
Well… the mood right here tonight is not it! Who opened the trap door and let the drama queens out? 😳

• Haha

Luna2021

girls and gays it’s taken me HOURS to catch up but it’s nice to see the fruit loops are still around in the ‘Heidi is no good for daniel club’

I can’t waaaaitt to see some Miami outfits… both from the wags but also from you guys!

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Yup, I’m gonna head out for the night now until the merry-go-round chat calms down 😵💫

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Hiiii Lewis
Omg he sounds so English right now. Swear he's faking it
Gonna be late to work but worth it

20220502_083218.jpg

20220502_083214.jpg

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
I need the tea on this too please? Was she a mental bride??
Oh she went FULL bridezilla with me and our other friend! She was expecting us to drop everything whenever she clicked her fingers and spend stupid amounts of money! She ended up having FOUR HEN PARTIES in the end 😳

I was working/studying full time and when I said I couldn’t make a trip to Birmingham (six hour round trip?!) to look at dresses she blocked and deleted me on everything! Never heard from her since after five years of being joined at the hip. Insanity 😂

• Wow
  • Sad