Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
Happy new thread 😂😂 hopefully 80% of you will have a “life” tmrw 😂 another night and I’m sitting in my bed crying from laughing instead of sleeping 😂😂🧡 hopefully dark circles are trendy for MET Monday 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

aidil

VIP Member
I didn't know the neon colors also applied for the clothes the drivers have to wear. That's very bright George 😂

Is he wearing neon CYCLE SHORTS under the normal shorts? Jesus lord no George. Just stop and get out, red flag for you 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
As a 32 year old I can confirm this is not true. I’m single, don’t want children and go out all the time as much as I did when I was 24? 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 We’re not all sitting in rocking chairs once we hit 30 😂
Speak for yourself Aidil (#sarcasm)

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Alright I'm gonna jump in here and say people need to chill the f out about weddings in general. I don't understand all the rules and I have been that guest that failed at one thing or another without knowing it and getting severe hate and even losing friends when all I did was like travel hundreds of miles and spend hundreds of dollars to be there. Mind you I don't want a wedding and have no way to recoup the years and gifts given. Among these issues was 1. Too short a dress. Missing the ceremony. Becoming wasted enough to fall on dance floor, and leaving early.
Let's just let people get married without expectations on what everyone else should do say or how to behave or wear
You invite guests be prepared for it not to be perfect for everyone and that means it might not be under your control. Sav and oli ook happy and blissful and absolutely gorgeous. We are lucky they shared anything publicly. So I mean whatever I'm offended at fucking lando and Luisa being so cute it physically made sick and feel like shit
100%
This is precisely why I don’t like weddings, everyone has an expectation and an opinion but really it should be about two people loving each other and spending the rest of their lives together. As long as they’re happy, the wedding is a success.

• Heart

RightCheersThanksALot

I don’t trust this person.
She was in 2018 already there when he jumped into the pool in Monaco.
Sly.
I’ll bite, what about her attending a Grand Prix is sly? I understand you like him and want what’s best for him but he’s a grown ass man who makes his own choices! The people who actually know him and love him like his parents and sister seem to like her and that’s all that matters!

aidil

VIP Member
Sorry for just rambling about my my cat but Minouche got into surgery this morning, she is still a bit out of it and looks like a mummy but she is fine and it is all that matter. I'm so happy 😁😁
Oh she is so beautiful! I was just thinking that yesterday was her surgery day! Give her a big cuddle from me and my chunky kitty! 😍💜 Brave girl!

1651503844784.jpeg

• Heart

What's your point

VIP Member
Was just about to have an early night and my neighbour fetched a HUGE platter of food over for EID so now having a second tea and waiting for Lewis to drop his MET Gala outfit on his Instagram.

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Can any of the other wags actually do something please, I feel Lu and Heidi need a bit of a break 😂

• Haha

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
She is not my girl and yeah she did so I have to equalize the treatment 🤷‍♀️

For ✨wag equality✨

I feel like we don't share the same definition of wag equality

I just... Have to roast her
Come on, look at this story 😅 it's so unnecessary 😁
Especially when there is a question "why is Cha an influencer, she is so boring" 😅
Please don't get mad at me y'all but I honestly have a hard time truly 'supporting' any of the wags with their accomplishments. I'm all for women supporting women and definitely am not okay with bullying towards any of these women, but at the end of the day, I also recognize that many of these women come from insanely privileged backgrounds. While I think it's amazing when they have their own careers there's only so much I feel I can admire about them because I know they can afford the best schooling/clothes/anything, are afforded better opportunities than most others and have their names as a leg up that other 'normal' women don't have. That doesn't mean I don't want good things for them, just means I won't blindly support for the sake of supporting women.