Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
After all the horrendous paint/photoshop jobs for Miami so far, I am slightly terrified of what the special helmets will look like 😬😂
Pierre has been working very hard on his special edition MS Paint Miami helmet.

1651508454701.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

valen_

From what I’ve seen of Heidi which I know isn’t much but from the little clips on insta and the interview in Portuguese on YouTube she seems like a cool girl and really sweet. I just get the vibe she’s nice 😊
I just watched this one and she gives an answer that could be in response to some comments on the latest pages 😅:

She was asked “are you afraid of coming across as a privileged girl” she said she knows people will judge her for being from Monaco, a “diva”, but that people that have nothing can be arrogant too, she isn’t arrogant, and isn’t afraid of coming across that way (and that people always say they’re surprised how sympathetic she is when then get to know her)

Also, something I found cute: her biggest insecurity is her eyebrows, and she talked about using tonics to try to make them grow 😂 they look so full? Wouldn’t have guessed it

Someone from his own country? So this applies to all the drivers dating Portuguese women or Brazilian or Italian women when they’re not from there themselves, right?
I don’t quite understand this… these guys travel the world and meet all kinds of people through their circles so why does the country matter? Why would it matter for anyone, not just the drivers? I’d love to settle down with someone who’s not my from my country! More places to see and experiences and culture to gain. There’s nothing better!
I’m not trying to reignite the Freud talk that happened one of these days, but arguably her experience as an ex drivers daughter is much more relatable to him than a librarian in Perth 😅 but what do I know

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
I feel like Lord Voldemort now but

HEY LURKERS
COME OUT OF SHADOW AND JOIN US

I know you're out there. The number of views I have on giphy is absolutely mental 😅

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I didn't know the neon colors also applied for the clothes the drivers have to wear. That's very bright George 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Alright I'm gonna jump in here and say people need to chill the f out about weddings in general. I don't understand all the rules and I have been that guest that failed at one thing or another without knowing it and getting severe hate and even losing friends when all I did was like travel hundreds of miles and spend hundreds of dollars to be there. Mind you I don't want a wedding and have no way to recoup the years and gifts given. Among these issues was 1. Too short a dress. Missing the ceremony. Becoming wasted enough to fall on dance floor, and leaving early.
Let's just let people get married without expectations on what everyone else should do say or how to behave or wear
You invite guests be prepared for it not to be perfect for everyone and that means it might not be under your control. Sav and oli ook happy and blissful and absolutely gorgeous. We are lucky they shared anything publicly. So I mean whatever I'm offended at fucking lando and Luisa being so cute it physically made sick and feel like shit

Futtrit

VIP Member
No one is being called out, this is a regular discussion where two sides present their opinions. I don’t see anything wrong with it except for the fact that we go over this like every other day.
Everyone should be feeling sorry for me frankly. I don't even like DR 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
Me joining you and going

There will be no Kardashians in Miami
Just because Heidi has public IG that doesn't mean she wants to be public with Daniel
Just because Heidi has public IG that doesn't mean she wants to be public with Daniel

• Haha
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
I’d like to take a moment to apologise about the comments I made about Pierre Gaslys feet

• Haha
What they said
Honestly the whole thirst for American money is actually just annoying now. I get that F1 is a business but it's such overkill. No amount of neon instagram posts are going to guarantee a great race if the tracks as boring as it looks and with hardly any grandstands the atmosphere isn't going to be that amazing. It's just too much.

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
It’s like Groundhog Day 😂

A day in the life of this thread:
lu/lando simping 🥺
omg but they’re so cringe 🙄
WHAT ABOUT PIERRE GUYS 🥵
umm he looks like sid 💀
does anyone know why Danny never mentions Heidi? 🤔
WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE HEIDI 🤬
OMG GUYS PIERRE IS A SLAG 🥵

rinse and repeat

and that’s why I love you guys 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
Happy 78. Sad that the speed of the threads means I miss out on opportunities to reply offensively to Fewtrell propaganda!

E7t_LGcWQAEvcSI.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
I got in a rabbit hole again, but I don’t think this video was posted here? Daniel talking about Portugal

+ not him saying “obrigado gatinha” (thanks babe) at 1:33 😭 and then immediately following it up with some Spanish
Safe to say they communicate in English
When they asked Daniel to name a Portuguese dish
50B85F26-B390-405C-AEBD-6F964BC6AACE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14