Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
Almost a difference in generation.
33 year olds have other interesses.
Adult.
As a 32 year old I can confirm this is not true. I’m single, don’t want children and go out all the time as much as I did when I was 24? 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 We’re not all sitting in rocking chairs once we hit 30 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
That was quick! (take how you please)
Not quite less than 12 hours but still😂
Miami Rawe Ceek starts tomorrow. Be prepared for several threads by this time next week (when we will only actually be halfway through the bloody race). This is going to be a shit show made better by our ability to take the piss out of everything. But please, no more carpet chat.
Welcome to #78 nosey bitches!! 🎉❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Agatha—

I feel like Lord Voldemort now but

HEY LURKERS
COME OUT OF SHADOW AND JOIN US

I know you're out there. The number of views I have on giphy is absolutely mental 😅

Long time lurker, hi!

Im just a bit self conscious at writing in English because I used to be pretty bad at it 🤷‍♀️
But earlier today my teacher asked me in front of the class what I did to improve English reading and writing so much the past months because maybe what I did would help my classmates… I was like uhh ahhh emm English forums and then I see this and maybe it’s time to crawl out of the shadows

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Sorry for just rambling about my my cat but Minouche got into surgery this morning, she is still a bit out of it and looks like a mummy but she is fine and it is all that matter. I'm so happy 😁😁

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21

What's your point

VIP Member
My opinion? I mean the bride had her phone in her hand while cutting the 💩 cake so I dont think Lu posting an ad mid reception is any less classy.

To be honest to say they have some money the wedding looked cheap as fuck, I didn't like any of the outfits on show and that includes the bridal party.

Reactions: 20

imolathesecond

VIP Member
That’s my feeling.
I like him and wants the best for him.
Someone from his own age and from his own country.
After he retires and going to Perth for good .
Someone from his own country? So this applies to all the drivers dating Portuguese women or Brazilian or Italian women when they’re not from there themselves, right?
I don’t quite understand this… these guys travel the world and meet all kinds of people through their circles so why does the country matter? Why would it matter for anyone, not just the drivers? I’d love to settle down with someone who’s not my from my country! More places to see and experiences and culture to gain. There’s nothing better!

Reactions: 18

maisie20

VIP Member
Alright I'm gonna jump in here and say people need to chill the f out about weddings in general. I don't understand all the rules and I have been that guest that failed at one thing or another without knowing it and getting severe hate and even losing friends when all I did was like travel hundreds of miles and spend hundreds of dollars to be there. Mind you I don't want a wedding and have no way to recoup the years and gifts given. Among these issues was 1. Too short a dress. Missing the ceremony. Becoming wasted enough to fall on dance floor, and leaving early.
Let's just let people get married without expectations on what everyone else should do say or how to behave or wear
You invite guests be prepared for it not to be perfect for everyone and that means it might not be under your control. Sav and oli look happy and blissful and absolutely gorgeous. We are lucky they shared anything publicly. So I mean whatever I'm offended at fucking lando and Luisa being so cute it physically made sick and feel like shit
Let’s go back to Heidi and Daniel
1557CD7A-34D1-49C2-BE7C-3B59A4EFB07B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Zandvoort

You’ll all be pleased to know their 2 cases of unsigned hats have arrived 2 days late View attachment 1237346
after months of lurking here and this was the post that made me register an account to let you know Rayne you’ve made my day with this post of the unbearable formula1 twins. Laughed so hard at this dry post of yours, thank you :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

What's your point

VIP Member
The wedding really confused me, I was expecting a lot more

Also why are they heading to a London club and not getting some Middle Aged bloke called Dave or something to DJ like a normal wedding 😂😂
I expected so much more too, i am assuming it wasn't a cheap wedding so where was the sparkle and glamour? My wedding was posher and at my wedding a bridesmaid knocked out a male guest with a single punch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16