Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pippi11

VIP Member
I understand what you are saying.

My post was about gossiping good or bad. The MI gossip was a bad one.
But a bit gossip and discuss eachothers point of view is ok.
I already wrote it in previous posts, i am nosey, like a bit of gossip, i am sometimes jeaulous about the things they show us, and i like to analyse the little information they give us.
And of what, in this example, this information could mean about the relationship of HB and DR.
If my bf would act like DR did at Teds notebook last year, i would not like it either! Being private is ok, more wags are private. But this reaction is weird.

I like to know the reasons why they act so different than the other f1 couples. But at the end of the day we will know nothing for sure. They have their lives, we have ours.
Being a bit private on internet is good.
Even here on tattle everybody is hiding. Confession: My real name is not Bobby ;)
They playing a game.
Did you see the picture?

Pole er bear

VIP Member
It wasn't the ceremony though, it's not like she's posting away while the vows were said!

The way I see it the Norris family are about the hustle and any kind of easy promotion they can gain they do. Same way Oli posts about his company when Lando is racing. The way Adam Norris is mentioned a lot. If we are holding Lui to account for ad posting then also the same must be applied to Lando, Oli, Adam even Flo.

Also posting a picture of Sav after the wedding may have just been a respectful thing i.e waiting for them to post themselves.
Yes 100% this. I mean sav posted her make up and hair stylist. Would love to know more about her dress tho

Pippi11

VIP Member
But that is a thing . They wont let them alone . There is so many Luisa hate pages . Watching every move . It would be same with Heidi. We know that you don’t like her it is really obvious🙂 and age is just a number 🤷🏻‍♀️
Almost a difference in generation.
33 year olds have other interesses.
Adult.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
She is not my girl and yeah she did so I have to equalize the treatment 🤷‍♀️

For ✨wag equality✨

I feel like we don't share the same definition of wag equality

I just... Have to roast her
Come on, look at this story 😅 it's so unnecessary 😁
Especially when there is a question "why is Cha an influencer, she is so boring" 😅