Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
Okay can we be really real?

what do you guys think of lu posting an ad AT the wedding?
It wasn't the ceremony though, it's not like she's posting away while the vows were said!

The way I see it the Norris family are about the hustle and any kind of easy promotion they can gain they do. Same way Oli posts about his company when Lando is racing. The way Adam Norris is mentioned a lot. If we are holding Lui to account for ad posting then also the same must be applied to Lando, Oli, Adam even Flo.

Also posting a picture of Sav after the wedding may have just been a respectful thing i.e waiting for them to post themselves.

Reactions: 12

Futtrit

VIP Member
I mean look at Bottas? He stays well away from cycling and does his own thing. 🫠

Daniel is a small town farmer boy how loves his momma and never steps out of line 💜
HE HAS DEFINITELY NEVER EVER EVER HAD SEX ORGY PARTY HOT TUB SEX

• Haha
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
I’m sorry from now on every time I see Pierre from now on I’ll think of his feet
15F44CA2-CDAD-4AB8-A493-61370719195A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

imolathesecond

VIP Member
German news have reported about Katie McLaren as well 👀 the fact that this thing is international news now is mindblowing

• Wow

kubnikol

VIP Member
I think you misunderstand me... I don't care about them and have no interest in their relationship, I worry that there are some who think a hidden relationship would be ok... neither is married to someone else, both are on public media and DR posts about his family openly, so why not say we are in a relationship and want to be private? I don't know the answer to that but I worry that those who think this type of relationship is "normal" are unsure about what is healthy in a relationship. And don't get me started on possible NDAs...
again there is difference between hidden and private . His family , friends know her and that is probably enough for him. I'm sure if someone asked him "are you in relationship" he would say yes. he is f1 driver . people should care about his racing nothing else . all the other things we get is a bonus🤷🏻‍♀️
nowadays the problem is that some fans really think they can date with him, they have to know everything about him. And that is scary

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I see your point as well, but I definitely think it's reasonable to not be as impressed in a case like that. If someone whose family/parent is famous gets an acting or modelling job because of that last name and the reputation, it's not nearly as impressive as when someone with no background comes up from their own hard work and gets the same job. I fully agree that a fortunate background isn't 100% of the journey, but it's a leg up that not many are afforded which makes it that much more impressive when they can do it 100% themselves. Anything can be a privilege, even just having a supportive family is a privilege not everyone has. For example, If you had one person whose family really supported and encouraged them to do well in school vs another kid whose parents weren't involved, isn't it more impressive when the kid with no support is able to push through and get it all done themselves?

Again, definitely not saying these young women don't deserve support or appreciation!! I think its amazing when you could easily sit at home and do nothing because of family money but you still go out there and try to be useful in the world, but I'm just saying I can't deny that privilege I know they have.
I totally understand that! I guess it’s kind of like Mick, he’s very talented and I think he’s got a bright future ahead but no denying his last name helped him a bit and it needs to be backed by results sooner than later. So, yes, I see your point! I guess the combination of talent and privilege do make things easier but there’s not real result unless talent can’t back that privilege!

• Heart

valen_

I got in a rabbit hole again, but I don’t think this video was posted here? Daniel talking about Portugal

+ not him saying “obrigado gatinha” (thanks babe) at 1:33 😭 and then immediately following it up with some Spanish
Safe to say they communicate in English

• Haha

This just popped up on my instagram and I had to do a double take. Alonsos soul patch is 😬, he's definitely gotten better with age but young Kimi looks like boy band material here!
Proof that F1 drivers are like fine wines....

• Haha
  • Heart

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
I totally understand that! I guess it’s kind of like Mick, he’s very talented and I think he’s got a bright future ahead but no denying his last name helped him a bit and it needs to be backed by results sooner than later. So, yes, I see your point! I guess the combination of talent and privilege do make things easier but there’s not real result unless one talent can’t back that privilege!
Yes fully agree to that! We talk about WAGS here so my first post was about women specifically but 100% the same goes for men! But yeah, I was just putting my opinion out there since everyone was talking about teasing WAGS about some things. Definitely was not trying to start any arguments because this is a fun place for us all to be and I love chatting with everyone and hearing ALL opinions :)

Edit: Lance is a great example of this as @aidil brought up lol. Don't hate the guy but admit that his position should probably go to someone else who could do better but doesnt come with family $$

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I don't see the problem about her age, they seem happy, they don't owe anyone anything. They are not playing any games, fans are imagining that lol
Besides, why would age matter? They’re both adults and they only have 7 years between them. That seems like it’s barely a gap once people start being older. Like when they’re 50 and 57, no one will care 😂

• Heart