Formula One Wags #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s my feeling.
I like him and wants the best for him.
Someone from his own age and from his own country.
After he retires and going to Perth for good .
Someone from his own country? So this applies to all the drivers dating Portuguese women or Brazilian or Italian women when they’re not from there themselves, right?
I don’t quite understand this… these guys travel the world and meet all kinds of people through their circles so why does the country matter? Why would it matter for anyone, not just the drivers? I’d love to settle down with someone who’s not my from my country! More places to see and experiences and culture to gain. There’s nothing better!

Reactions: 18
at 25 i was engaged , pregnant and financially stable 🤔 is it different at age 33 ? i really want to know what to expect
This! At 25 you are a full ass adult. Let's not infantilise a grown woman. I have a friend who married someone 16 years her junior, admittedly at a slightly older age than these 2, but you know what.....they met through mutual interests.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
From what I’ve seen of Heidi which I know isn’t much but from the little clips on insta and the interview in Portuguese on YouTube she seems like a cool girl and really sweet. I just get the vibe she’s nice 😊
I just watched this one and she gives an answer that could be in response to some comments on the latest pages 😅:

She was asked “are you afraid of coming across as a privileged girl” she said she knows people will judge her for being from Monaco, a “diva”, but that people that have nothing can be arrogant too, she isn’t arrogant, and isn’t afraid of coming across that way (and that people always say they’re surprised how sympathetic she is when then get to know her)

Also, something I found cute: her biggest insecurity is her eyebrows, and she talked about using tonics to try to make them grow 😂 they look so full? Wouldn’t have guessed it

Someone from his own country? So this applies to all the drivers dating Portuguese women or Brazilian or Italian women when they’re not from there themselves, right?
I don’t quite understand this… these guys travel the world and meet all kinds of people through their circles so why does the country matter? Why would it matter for anyone, not just the drivers? I’d love to settle down with someone who’s not my from my country! More places to see and experiences and culture to gain. There’s nothing better!
I’m not trying to reignite the Freud talk that happened one of these days, but arguably her experience as an ex drivers daughter is much more relatable to him than a librarian in Perth 😅 but what do I know

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You’ll all be pleased to know their 2 cases of unsigned hats have arrived 2 days late View attachment 1237346
after months of lurking here and this was the post that made me register an account to let you know Rayne you’ve made my day with this post of the unbearable formula1 twins. Laughed so hard at this dry post of yours, thank you :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Almost a difference in generation.
33 year olds have other interesses.
Adult.
As a 32 year old I can confirm this is not true. I’m single, don’t want children and go out all the time as much as I did when I was 24? 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 We’re not all sitting in rocking chairs once we hit 30 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
As a 32 year old I can confirm this is not true. I’m single, don’t want children and go out all the time as much as I did when I was 24? 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 We’re not all sitting in rocking chairs once we hit 30 😂
Daniel definitely isn’t either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And likewise some 20-somethings are happily married, settled down with kids etc… and that’s just as great! There is no guideline to living your life at a certain age!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
girls and gays it’s taken me HOURS to catch up but it’s nice to see the fruit loops are still around in the ‘Heidi is no good for daniel club’

I can’t waaaaitt to see some Miami outfits… both from the wags but also from you guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
RETWEET

• Heart
Reactions: 5
after months of lurking here and this was the post that made me register an account to let you know Rayne you’ve made my day with this post of the unbearable formula1 twins. Laughed so hard at this dry post of yours, thank you :)
I’m OBSESSED with them, honestly I’ll be taking the piss out of them all the time since seeing them on here. Oh and I’m convinced they have a sugar daddy paying for all this

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Speak for yourself Aidil (#sarcasm)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This! At 25 you are a full ass adult. Let's not infantilise a grown woman. I have a friend who married someone 16 years her junior, admittedly at a slightly older age than these 2, but you know what.....they met through mutual interests.
❤ yup . we both know what we want in life and we don't need to be at some age group. we will be together for 9 years this month . So you can find the right person at age of 18, 25, 33 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m OBSESSED with them, honestly I’ll be taking the piss out of them all the time since seeing them on here. Oh and I’m convinced they have a sugar daddy paying for all this
They have a sugar daddy? As in both of them? As in the same one for both of them?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At 19 I had a house (rented but bought shortly after), a full time job, a child and studied at night. I had my life more together then than I do now in my 40s 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And likewise some 20-somethings are happily married, settled down with kids etc… and that’s just as great! There is no guideline to living your life at a certain age!
Exactly! I think looking at people’s ages is such a childish thing to do. As the saying goes, age is just a number! One of my bestest friends is 23, 9 year age gap. We have all the same interests, she’s quite old for her age whereas I act a bit younger so we meet in the middle 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Gonna attempt to change the subject here and point out my sadness in that Georgie has better legs than me 😭😭

AC3F5532-929A-4383-94D9-CDCB546BF2A5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My friends just surprised me with tickets to a show we’ve always wanted to see but it’s at the same time as the gp so I’m going to need you girls to keep me updated 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.