Formula One Wags #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, I’m gonna head out for the night now until the merry-go-round chat calms down 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Go figure her life was only worth sharing when Daniel was around.

There’s something very appealing about dating one of the most popular F1 drivers. What you put up with vs other relationships may be different.

Anyway, we’re going around in circles.
I don’t trust this person.
She was in 2018 already there when he jumped into the pool in Monaco.
Sly.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t trust this person.
She was in 2018 already there when he jumped into the pool in Monaco.
Sly.
I’ll bite, what about her attending a Grand Prix is sly? I understand you like him and want what’s best for him but he’s a grown ass man who makes his own choices! The people who actually know him and love him like his parents and sister seem to like her and that’s all that matters!

Reactions: 14
But that is a thing . They wont let them alone . There is so many Luisa hate pages . Watching every move . It would be same with Heidi. We know that you don’t like her it is really obvious🙂 and age is just a number 🤷🏻‍♀️
Almost a difference in generation.
33 year olds have other interesses.
Adult.

From what I’ve seen of Heidi which I know isn’t much but from the little clips on insta and the interview in Portuguese on YouTube she seems like a cool girl and really sweet. I just get the vibe she’s nice 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Almost a difference in generation.
33 year olds have other interesses.
Adult.
at 25 i was engaged , pregnant and financially stable 🤔 is it different at age 33 ? i really want to know what to expect

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.