Formula One Wags #78

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friends just surprised me with tickets to a show we’ve always wanted to see but it’s at the same time as the gp so I’m going to need you girls to keep me updated 😂
Get ready for like 3 threads to read when you come back. Hope you get drunk again 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And likewise some 20-somethings are happily married, settled down with kids etc… and that’s just as great! There is no guideline to living your life at a certain age!
My friend is turning 22 and is getting married, while I'm having mental breakdowns about my uni 😂
Everyone has their own path that they should follow 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I got in a rabbit hole again, but I don’t think this video was posted here? Daniel talking about Portugal

+ not him saying “obrigado gatinha” (thanks babe) at 1:33 😭 and then immediately following it up with some Spanish
Safe to say they communicate in English

• Haha
Reactions: 12
after months of lurking here and this was the post that made me register an account to let you know Rayne you’ve made my day with this post of the unbearable formula1 twins. Laughed so hard at this dry post of yours, thank you :)
Welcome to the nosey witches!! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My friend is turning 22 and is getting married, while I'm having mental breakdowns about my uni 😂
Everyone has their own path that they should follow 🤷🏻‍♀️
All my friends are in serious relationships, some are pregnant, some are engaged. I’m nowhere near that but I’ve got different things in life going for me (may or may not include the same mental breakdowns you’ve mentioned). There’s no rule book to follow when it comes to being an adult. I wish there was 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They have a sugar daddy? As in both of them? As in the same one for both of them?
it’s a theory of mine as it makes absolutely no sense how they are travelling the world as they don’t appear to be rich from what I’ve seen

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I got in a rabbit hole again, but I don’t think this video was posted here? Daniel talking about Portugal

+ not him saying “obrigado gatinha” (thanks babe) at 1:33 😭 and then immediately following it up with some Spanish
This is going to sound real dumb but he sounds so Italian when speaking Portuguese. I don’t know, make it make sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not talking about his relationship, whatever it is, but the assumptions I read here...I love gossip too, otherwise I wouldn't be here enjoying the craic and having a laugh, but thinking this "hidden" relationship should be admired is questionable IMHO, but each to their own. ;)
Assumptions can only be one-sided. It’s accepted if you are team Heidi. If for some reason you question it, you’ll be called out.

One 30 sec clip of her with his family and they love her. Daniel is a grown man. No one is going to stop him from dating whoever he wants regardless of their personal opinion about it.

Reactions: 2
Assumptions can only be one-sided. It’s accepted if you are team Heidi. If for some reason you question it, you’ll be called out.

One 30 sec clip of her with his family and they love her. Daniel is a grown man. No one is going to stop him from dating whoever he wants regardless of their personal opinion about it.
No one is being called out, this is a regular discussion where two sides present their opinions. I don’t see anything wrong with it except for the fact that we go over this like every other day.

Reactions: 13

When they asked Daniel to name a Portuguese dish
50B85F26-B390-405C-AEBD-6F964BC6AACE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.